- 8 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 40,000 ft2
La Vieille Scie
In the privileged surroundings, peaceful and intimate. Come and get out of the everyday and discover this magnificent residence with 41 arpents of wild beauty with pond, stream and Red River. Access to Red Lake with rowboat and canoe. Exterior arranged in respect with the wild side and the surrounding nature. - Kilometers of snowshoes to be made during the winter season.
As soon as you arrive, you will be subjugated by its elégnace with the country cachet. A open area with increased brightness. Heated floors on the ground floor. Large rooms very well appointed. Living room and dining room warm with its fireplace (2) faces. Kitchen superbly equipped. Immense island and ancestral appliances of superior qualities. Dining area, patio door leading onto a spacious terrace.
Upstairs, you will find a superb relaxing boudoir and (2) nice large bedrooms and a bathroom.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Rouge (10 pieds)
- Ski Hill: ski val St-Come (75 km)
- A deposit of 30% of the cost of the rental is required at the time of booking.
- * The balance of the rental payment is payable 30 days prior to the date of the stay. If booking is made less than 30 days prior to the start date of the stay, full payment is required.
- * $ 500 as security deposit for breakage and damage by credit card.
- * Payment is by credit card * Check-out time is: 11 hr * Arrival time: 17 hr
- * Pricing can be changed at any time without notice unless confirmation already made by payment.
- You must be 25 years old to sign the rental contract.
La Vieille Scie
Saint-Didace, LanaudièreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 750 $ - 985 $
- 3 nights
- 900 $ - 1205 $
- 4 nights
- 1050 $ - 1300 $
- 5 nights
- 1200 $ - 1350 $
- 6 nights
- 1350 $ - 1450 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 1550 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago