1 from 26 - Face extérieur vue sur le lac
2 from 26
3 from 26
4 from 26 - balcon vue sur le lac
5 from 26 - Grand quai avec échelle pour la baignade l'été
6 from 26 - Magnifique foyer en pierre aménagé
7 from 26 - cabane de bois et trois kayaks à votre disposition
8 from 26 - Cour privé avec vue sur le lac aménagée pour la détente et feu extérieur
9 from 26 - SPA neuf 6 personnes vue sur le lac
10 from 26
11 from 26 - Cour arrière privé aménagée directement au bord de l'eau
12 from 26 - Salle à manger
13 from 26 - Cuisine complètement équipée
14 from 26 - Kitchen with many storage
15 from 26
16 from 26 - 2nd bedrrom with double size bed & closet
17 from 26 - chambre 2
18 from 26 - chambre 1, lit queen, rez-de-chaussée
19 from 26 - Chambre 3 au rez-de-jardin (lit queen)
20 from 26 - salon aménagé d'une télévision, table de jeu
21 from 26 - Table Baby foot, ambiance foyer
22 from 26 - salon rez-de-jardin vue sur le lac
23 from 26 - Salle de bain avec bain douche à l'étage
24 from 26 - salle d'eau au rez-de-jardin
25 from 26 - Magnifique lac Beaudoin, en plein cœur de la nature
26 from 26 - Voir aussi notre autre chalet autour du même lac; L'Authentik SPA sur le lac. (Publicité accessible en bas de page d'accueil)
Urban SPA on the lake
8 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
Modern & urban Chalet built in pure nature, the Chalet Urban424 is located in Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, at only 80 minutes from Montreal. It is facing the lake Beaudoin (no motor engines) and has a stunning view of the lake with balcony and woods due to its many windows. The total comfort in a beautiful urban design chalet with fun activities at the Lake and nearby!
Spring/Summer: SPA on site, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming, fishing (grey trout), exterior fireplace, hiking or Activities at Arbraska or SPA La Source at Rawdon or Golf at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Fall/Winter: SPA 6 seats on site, Simple walks on the field to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us. Snowshoes on the lake, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing at Val St-Côme, SPA La Source or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc...
Finally the comfort you deserve in an urban environment on a beautiful Lake in the wilderness (non-smoking and no animals):
- Private dock to relax, kayak and paddle boat (+ safety vests);
- SPA 6 seats 4 seasons with terrace, Gas BBQ functional 12 mths, Outdoor fireplace + wood provided shortly;
- At RC level : Dining room for 6 people with balcony facing the lake and Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue set, Keurig coffee machine (bring your coffee pods), drinking water from our well, etc.., 1 bathroom with bath/rain shower (towels are not included);
- 2 bedrooms with Double size bed;
- At garden level : Living room with sofa and 1 sofa-bed, Electric fireplace, TV with Blu-Ray player, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth SoundBar to play music from your smartphone or else, Baby-foot table to come;
- 1 bedroom with Double size bed;
- Bedding supplied (bed sheets and duvets);
- All cleaning products are supplied. Vacuum cleaner & washer/dryer on site;
- Optional service: Housekeeping at the end of your stay.
Last updated: May 15, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (20 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (14 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Come (25 km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Tax on lodging extra
|Number of people
||Weekend 2 days
||Week of 5 days (Sunday to Friday)
||Week of 7 days (Low Season)
||Week of 7 days (High Season = from June 12 to Sept. 18)
||School Break & QC Construction Vacation
||Week of Christmas or New Year
| 4 pers.
| 6 pers. or less
You must be 25 and over to rent and sign the agreement.
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times;
50% deposit (by Interac e-Transfer) is required to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit). The final payment and the $300 security deposit is payable by Interac 7 days before arrival date. Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure time if no damage is found and the chalet is delivered in the same condition as upon arrival;
Check in time is 5pm and the checkout time at noon.