- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1400 sf
- 1 bathroom
Urban SPA on the lake
Modern & urban Chalet built in pure nature, the Chalet Urban424 is located in Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, at only 80 minutes from Montreal. It is facing the lake Beaudoin (no motor engines) and has a stunning view of the lake with balcony and woods due to its many windows. The total comfort in a beautiful urban design chalet with fun activities at the Lake and nearby!
Spring/Summer: SPA on site, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming, fishing (grey trout), exterior fireplace, hiking or Activities at Arbraska or SPA La Source at Rawdon or Golf at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Fall/Winter: SPA 6 seats on site, Simple walks on the field to enjoy the beautiful landscape that surrounds us. Snowshoes on the lake, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing at Val St-Côme, SPA La Source or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc...
Finally the comfort you deserve in an urban environment on a beautiful Lake in the wilderness (non-smoking and no animals):
- Private dock to relax, kayak and paddle boat (+ safety vests);
- SPA 6 seats 4 seasons with terrace, Gas BBQ functional 12 mths, Outdoor fireplace + wood provided shortly;
- At RC level : Dining room for 6 people with balcony facing the lake and Fully equipped kitchen with its island including dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue set, Keurig coffee machine (bring your coffee pods), drinking water from our well, etc.., 1 bathroom with bath/rain shower (towels are not included);
- 2 bedrooms with Double size bed;
- At garden level : Living room with sofa and 1 sofa-bed, Electric fireplace, TV with Blu-Ray player, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth SoundBar to play music from your smartphone or else, Baby-foot table to come;
- 1 bedroom with Double size bed;
- Bedding supplied (bed sheets and duvets);
- All cleaning products are supplied. Vacuum cleaner & washer/dryer on site;
- Optional service: Housekeeping at the end of your stay.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (20 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (14 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Come (25 km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Number of people Weekend 2 days Week of 5 days (Sunday to Friday) Week of 7 days (Low Season) Week of 7 days (High Season = from June 12 to Sept. 18) School Break & QC Construction Vacation Week of Christmas or New Year 4 pers. - - - - - - 6 pers. or less $ $ $ $ $
You must be 25 and over to rent and sign the agreement.
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times;
50% deposit (by Interac e-Transfer) is required to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit). The final payment and the $200 security deposit is payable by Interac 7 days before arrival date. Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure time if no damage is found and the chalet is delivered in the same condition as upon arrival;
Check in time is 5pm and the checkout time at noon.
Urban SPA on the lake
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 570 $ - 800 $
- 5 nights
- 650 $ - 1450 $
- 7 nights
- 850 $ - 1800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 7, 2018