- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 850 sqfeet
- 1 bathroom
In Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie in the heart of Lanaudière, with a population of approximately 1,650 inhabitants. Experience the paradise of the outdoors!
Resourcing guarantees! Country cottage and modern, you will be amazed by this chalet full of Zen.
It is located at the edge of Lake Daniel ideal for swimming and fishing in summer, but also for its beautiful autumn mirror where heaven and earth are inseparable throughout the color season! Breathtaking! A pedal boat and a boat are at your disposal to enhance your stay and 2 PFD.
Interior decorate with taste and quality furnishings. Majestic chimney coats of fieldstone.Gas fireplace for cold winter day and air conditioning for hot summer day. Jukebox, card games, bbq .... Bring your beach towels and cd or mp3.
Everything is there!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Daniel
- Golf course: St-Jean de Matha (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (25km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
Cross-country ski centre
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- L'Arche de Noé
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
Festival / special event
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Miel de chez nous
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- Les produits la Tradition
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Bigfoot Paintball
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Sucrerie du Domaine
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
- Réserve faunique Mastigouche
D / L / M / M / D: $ 130 per night + tx
V / S: $ 182 + tx
July / August / September: $ 3275 + tx each month
The others are $ 1325 + tx
HRT (taxes on accommodation is included in the price) you must also provide a cleaning fee of $ 100 and GST / QST in addition to the prices displayed.
To place a reservation, your name and surname, complete personal address, phone number and emails will be required in addition to an official photo ID.
The stay will be booked once the 30% non-refundable payment received by check (4 working days allocated) by paypal with 3% fee to be added to the payment amount (24hrs allocated).
The balance must be paid 2 weeks before taking effect. A security deposit in case of breakage of $ 500 is required on the day of arrival at the maximum. The latter will be returned within 7 days after the end of your rental.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 259 $ - 363 $
- 1325 $ - 3875 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 23, 2019