SPA-Chalet high-end in a bucolic setting. Compare our prices of the most advantageous and ask our escape specials for 2 people. !!!
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,200 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 41,000 sf
Beautiful contemporary cottage located right in front of Lake Beaudoin, no close neighbors and just about 70 minutes from Montreal with a private dock. Tranquility in a comfortable & affordable cottage in nature!
Spring / Summer / Fall : SPA 5 seats, private dock with 2 Kayaks, pedalo, Fishing(fishing rods not included), Campfire on site, Walks on the field or Arbraska rides, SPA La Source at Rawdon or St-Jean-de-Matha golf course.
Winter : SPA, Hiking or snowshoeing, Cross country skiing, Alpine skiing in Val St-Come, Campfire on site, SPA 'La Source', Super Slides at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Finally the comfort you deserve in a totally contemporary atmosphere and in a small furnished chalet (no smoking & no animals):
- Totally private dock on the lake with chairs, Kayak and pedalo (life jackets);
- SPA 5 seats 4 seasons facing the lake for maximum privacy;
- In RC level: Entrance closet and Large dining room for 6 facing the beautiful modern kitchen with an island, crockery, cutlery, pans, utensils, strainer, toaster, fondue dish meat / cheese and chocolate, regular coffee brewer and Tassimo (please bring your coffee pods), drinking water from our well;
- Veranda 3 seasons with gas BBQ operational all year;
- 1st closed Bedroom with a Queen size bed;
- Full bathroom with bath/shower (towels are not included);
- In Garden level: Living room all furnished with a large sectional divan 6 places, HD TV with Bell ExpressVu, Blu-Ray player, Sound system and electric fireplace;
- 2nd closed Bedroom with 1 Queen size bed at garden level;
- All the rooms bedding and all cleaning products are also provided.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (75 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (20 km)
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Period of the Year Weekend 2 Nights (Fri. to Sun.) Week 5 Nights (Sun. to Fri.) Week 7 Nights (Sun. to Sun.) Jan 3 - Apr 3 525 $ 600 $ 850 $ School Break - - 1400 $ Apr 3 - June 12 525 $ 600 $ 850 $ June 12 - Sept 18 525 $ - 1300 $ Construction Vacations - - 1400 $ Sept 18 - Dec 23 525 $ 600 $ 950 $ Christmas or New Year week - - 1500 $ Included service Housekeeping after departure
Rates are for 4 people or less (extra for 5th & 6th person). Minimum of 3 nights during week;
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times;
50% deposit (by Interac e-Transfer) is required to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit), the final payment and the $200 security deposit is payable upon arrival. This security deposit will be fully refunded at departure if no damage is found and the chalet is delivered in the same condition as upon arrival;
Arrival time is usually after 4pm and checkout time is before 12pm.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 525 $
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 1000 $
- 7 nights
- 850 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 12, 2018