- 7 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Le Refuge du Nord
In Saint-Zénon - Cozy little cottage by the lake
Wooded lot offers privacy. Furnished gazebo with patio heater, BBQ, outdoor fireplace, dock, kayaks, pedal boat and paddle board.
Fully equiped kitchen, open concept, laundry room, shower, wood stove. Gazebo, BBQ, outdoor fireplace, dock.
2 bedrooms : one on the ground floor with Queen bed and one with double bed and twin bed in closed mezzanine. Sofa bed in the living room.
Optimum occupancy : 1 to 5 (max 7 persons).
20 minutes from Saint-Michel-des-Saints and the Sept-Chutes Regional Park. Close to Zecs, outfitters, the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, snowmobile and ATV trails, as well as hiking and/or mountain biking trails.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac du Nord
- Golf course: Saint-Michel-des-Saints (16 KM)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (1h)
Rates are based on up to 5 persons. Add $25 per night per additional person or $100 per week per additional person.
For all stays:
- A deposit of 50% of the rental cost (before tax) is required when booking.
- Invoice balance is payable 7 days prior to the scheduled check-in date.
Last minute bookings - less than 7 days before check-in date:
- Payment in full is required when booking.
A $200 security deposit is required with any rental and must be remitted 7 days prior to the scheduled Check-in date or at the time of booking in the case of a "last minute" booking. This amount is refunded within 7 days of check-out date provided all the obligations stated in this contract have been respected.
The renter must notify the owner before signing the contract and comply with the conditions stipulated in the appendix "Dog-friendly Rental - Conditions and restrictions", which must be filled.
Admission of a dog entails an additional fee of $50.00 per stay and adjustment of the security deposit to $400.00 in the event of damage caused by the dog or the breach of any of the conditions or restrictions by its owner or the renter. If the damage exceeds the security deposit, the renter will be responsible for paying the additional costs.
The renter assumes full responsibility for the actions of the animal at all times and in all locations during the rental period.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Must weigh less than 15 kg - exceptions may apply;
- Must be clean, well trained and quiet. A dog that barks or disturbs the peace and quiet or the safety of other residents or vacationers is not tolerated.
The tenant agrees to ...
- Never allow the dog to get on, sit or lie on the furniture (beds, couch and others);
- Keep the dog on a leash at all times (spiral ground stake available);
- Always keep the dog under surveillance;
- Never leave the dog alone inside the cottage unless in a cage;
- Never leave the dog alone in the gazebo;
- Pick up dog waste immediately and dispose of it hygienically. Dog waste bags are available for this purpose;
- Pick up as much dog hair as possible before departure (broom, central vacuum and lint roller available);
- Inform the owner of any damage or damage caused by the dog.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Refuge du Nord
Saint-Zénon, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 400 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 935 $ - 1190 $
- 1900 $ - 2750 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 9, 2018