- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 5 acres
In the beautiful area of St-Zénon, this haven of peace is the ideal place to rest and enjoy nature. Superb peaceful and enchanting estate, perfect for family holidays, romantic or with friends. Bordered by a limpid and tranquil river and a lovely private pond in the center of the terrain the place is perfect for swimming, walking and relaxing. The enchanting and wild landscapes allow you to cut with the stress of the city and actually relax.
Pretty house of stones on a vast ground bordered by the Black River, this small corner of paradise will undoubtedly charm you. The region offers many outdoor activities: the Parc des 7 Chutes, the Ste-Émilie de l'énergie beach, several lakes including Lac Taureau, abbeys, outfitters, sugar shacks and motorcycle- snow and motocross.
Some activities close to the chalet!
- Parc des 7 chutes
The magnificent park of the 7 falls is 5 minutes by car for the adventurers.
- Pourvoiries and ZEC
Near several pourvoiries (less than 10 minutes) including: St-Zénon, Réal Massé, La Glacière, La Barrière, Trudeau, Bazinet as well as fishing and hunting ZEC des Nymphes and Lavigne.
- Winter sports
We are 20 minutes from Val St-Côme for alpine skiing and we are 15 minutes from the famous tube slides of St-Jean-de-Matha.
- Outdoor activities
Easily accessible from domain : cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, golf, dog sledding, swimming, walking, mountain biking, etc ...
- Small fruits
In season, you can pick on the field strawberries fields, redcurrants, blueberries and saskatoon berries.
- Parc des 7 chutes
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Aventures Blanches - randonnées en traîneaux à chiens
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
Cross-country ski centre
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
Festival / special event
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Bigfoot Paintball
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- Réserve faunique Mastigouche
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Zénon, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 400 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $
- 4 nights
- 800 $
- 5 nights
- 1000 $
- 6 nights
- 1000 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $
- 2500 $ - 4000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 29, 2018