- 7 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Water front wood made cottage on a lake shore.Woody area. Fireplace. Quad and snowmobile access from the chalet. Ski Val St-Côme and lac Taureau. Outfitters, Lanaudiere, St-come, St-Zénon, Ste-Émélie-de-l'énergie, St-Michel-des-saints
Beautiful water front cottage. The lake is swimmable and there are no engine on it. This is a wonderful relaxing woody area.
Close by (less than 10 minutes drive), you have many outfitters and "zec". These are the main ones: Réal Massé, La Glacière, La Barrière, Trudeau, Bazinet, ZEC des Nymphes and Lavigne.
Access to the quad and snowmobile trails from the cottage.
20 minutes away from Val St-Côme (alpine ski centre Val St-Côme), St-Michel-des-Saints (Lac Taureau), St-Jean-de-Matha (super glissades). 10 minutes away from Ste-Émélie-de-l'Énergie' and St-Zénon's villages and 45 minutes away from Joliette.
You like outdoor activities? Let your imagination guide you towards any sport you want to do.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Forest (40 pieds)
- Golf course: Val St-Côme, St-Michel-des-Saints, St-Jean-de-Matha (20 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (20 minutes)
St-Zénon is one of the best place in Québec to observe the sky with its stars at night time due to its great height and its darkness.
Skating, crosscountry skiing, walking, ice fishing, snow sliding.
Alpine skiing, crosscountry skiing, ice fishing, horseback riding.
Walking, fishing, quad, pedal boat.
Alpine skiing, horseback riding, fishing, quad, kayak.
Fishing, quad, kayaking, walking, stars observation, swimming.
Horsebackriding, pourvoiries fishing, kayaking, rent a quad, crosscountry walking.
walking, observation of colors
Period Weekend 7 day
(except for Christmas Season) $350 $750
- A signed contract and a non-refundable 50% deposit are necessary to make a reservation.
- A security deposit of $500 entirely refundable, if everything is in the same condition as when you first arrived, will be given back to you after inspection.
- Animals are not aloud.
- All taxes are not included.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.