- 4 person maximum
- 2 double beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1450 square feets
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 50 000 square feets
Chalet au sommet du Québec
This cottage with modern and sleek paces will seduce you with its mezzanine and abundant fenestration. Its sandy terrain and remote neighbors is perfect for all outdoor games. Its waterfront with pier enjoying the sun from morning to evening awaits you for swimming and relaxation!
Basic amenities essential items, towels, sheets, soap and toilet paper, fireplace inside, electric heating, hot water, iron, TV, washer, Wifi.
Charger for electric car, free parking on site.
A coffee maker, basic cooking utensils, cookware, oil, salt and pepper, crockery and cutlery, fridge, oven, stove. Bedroom and bathroom additional bedding, pillows and blankets, hair dryer, hangers, soap, shampoo. Outside Barbecue, patio. Location Waterfront with dock in summer. Security devices fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, first aid kit.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Chalet bordé par un lac baignable sans embarcations motorisées (0 m)
- Golf course: Saint-Michel-des-Saints (16 km)
- Ski Hill: Val-Saint-Côme (57 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aventures Blanches - randonnées en traîneaux à chiens
- Plage municipale de Saint-Michel-des-Saints
Festival / special event
- Rendez-vous country de Saint-Michel-des-Saints
- Club de golf Saint-Michel-des-Saints
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional du lac Taureau
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Spa/Health center de L'auberge du Lac Taureau
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
- Réserve faunique Rouge-Matawin
$ 45 cleaning fee per stay fee of $ 10 per person per night over 2 people
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet au sommet du Québec
Saint-Zénon, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 1 night
- 99 $ - 179 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 10, 2019