Long week end -June 24 or July 1st - 3 nights =$750
- 10 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 4 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1300pc
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 235000 pc
Beautiful log cabin Scandinavian style in the heart of the Parc Régional du Lac Taureau for a heartwarming and memorable stay.
This authentic recently built cottage is located on a large land with no immediate neighbors with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. The municipality has spread against mosquitoes in all the regin since last year and it really makes the difference! Enjoy outdoor activities at any time and in comfort.
Numerous activities await you around and even in winter ! Whether to relax by the fireplace or to share special moments with family or friends , you will experience a warm and unique experience in our wooden chalet. Memories full head for children and adults!
Bed linens and dish towels provided, you just need to bring your own towels and your groceries.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac (5 km)
- Golf course: St michel des saints (4km)
- Ski Hill: St Come (68 km)
- Golf 18 holes (5 minutes)
- Beaches and water activities at Lake Taurus 5mn from the chalet
- Kayaks , paddle boards , canoes and boats Rental (5 mn)
- Snowmobile trails and mountain biking nearby (rental in the village)
- Dog sled at 12 km.
- Regional Park Falls (Parc Régional des 7 chutes - hiking and snowshoeing )
- Restaurant , bar, grocery store in the village Marina 5 minutes
- Hunting and Fishing in the wildlife reserve and Mastigouche Matawin, Zec Collin
- Ski Val St Come
- 50% deposit on booking, balance one week before the beginning of reservation
- Confirmation sent by mail or email upon receipt of deposit.
- $ 300 security deposit required 1 week before arrival. Security deposit returned within 7 working days of departure.
- No refunds if canceled 15 dys prior to booking.
- Check, postal order or bank transfer Interac
- Canadian dollar amount Non-smoking
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 595 $
- 3 nights
- 675 $ - 800 $
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 1095 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 26, 2018