- 12 person maximum
- 5 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 39' x 39'
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 40 000pi2
Magnificent fully renovated cottage, located on Lake George at Our Lady of Mercy also giving access to the lakes and to Prévost L`Isle, providing 7 KM navigation.
A 1 hour 15 from Montreal, easily accessible by highways. Grocery stores, gas stations and SAQ located in neighboring cities.
The cottage is located directly on the waterfront with 275 feet of frontage ideal for aquatic activities, such as swimming, PEDAL BOAT, KAYAK and CANOE provided and bass fishing.
Huge terrace on the waterfront to enjoy the summer sunshine and winter. You only have to enjoy the scenery on beautiful chairs founies besides parasols to give you some shade if needed. Two round tables with chairs and cushions for your lunch or your 5-7!
What better way to relax in the evening on the edge of the fire in the open with chairs and blankets .... Remember your marshmallows!
In winter the ski resorts Val St-Come (15 min), La Réserve and Mont Garceau quelues are located minutes from the cottage. Many marked trails 2 the chalet for beautiful snowshoeing, cross country skiing and hiking. The Zec Lavigne is also close. Snowmobile and mtb can be practiced at the door of the cabin.
Other activities available to you; Ouareau Forest, the Suspension Bridge and golf in St-Come.
Inside the cottage charm you with its cathedral ceiling and wooden doorsHörmann, not to mention its beautiful windows without curtains to enjoy the splendid view of the lake.
In open air, the living room, the kitchen and the dining room can accommodate family and friends in a remarkable space.
Lounge with leather loveseats, gas fireplace, brick wall, majestic chandeliers. Flat screen TV, sound system Sonos wireless.
Accueuillante kitchen with its central island 8 feet with 6 swivel chairs. Convection oven, large refrigerator, small celier wine, microwave, 2 coffee (Keurig 1), cutlery, vaiselles..tout to cook, prepare and cook your favorite meal! Gas BBQ on the BIG balcony which gives also seen on the other side of the lake.
What about the dining room? wooden table that can easily be welcoming 10 to 12 people and ADMIRE with its 10 foot high windows of the peaceful lake and soaring ducks.
4 bedrooms, 2 on the first floor and 2 other on the second floor. QUEEN beds and cozy in the rooms. Bedding included.
2 bathrooms offering luxury and facilities: 1 bathroom with a large shower umbrella and 1 other bathroom with bath and shower. Towels provided.
Basement for entertainment with TV, DVD and Wii console, Wood fireplace.
Now you that your bags, your good mood to relax, enjoy and store energy. You will love the peaceful, accueuillant and luxurious. Your expectations will be met during your stay, guaranteed!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Georges
- Golf course: Val St-Côme
- Ski Hill: Val St-CÔME
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Centre d'activités nature Kanatha Aki
- Juna Yoga
- Aventure sans fin
- La Maison des Arts Saint-Faustin
- Galerie des Lacs
Autodrome / karting centre
- Mecaglisse Québec inc.
- Emond Go-Kart 4 saisons
- Plage municipale du Lac Carré
- Tremblant Parc Plage
- Tremblant Beach and Tennis Club
- Plage municipale d'Entrelacs
- Plage Sainte-Lucie
- Plage Tessier
- Lac Tremblant Cruise
- Lac des Sables Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières Mont-Tremblant
- Croisières Alouette
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Cross-country ski centre
- Ski de fond Mont-Tremblant
Downhill ski centre
- Ski Garceau
- Ski la Réserve
- Mont Blanc
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
Downhill ski resort
Festival / special event
- Féerie d'hiver de Saint-Donat
- Symphonie des Couleurs
- Le Festival Brassicole des Laurentides
- Tonga Lumina
- La Fête de la Musique de Tremblant
- Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Tremblant International Blues Festival
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Club de golf Royal Laurentien
- Golf Le Géant
- Golf Le Diable
- Esterel Golf Club
- Golf Sainte-Agathe
- Club de golf Les Ruisseaux
- Couleur Café
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptrek Écotours Tremblant
- Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
- Jungle Magique
- Tyroparc - Mountain adventure park
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Pionniers
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
- Ranch La Douceur
- Hôtel Spa Le Suisse
- Moment Spa Fairmont Tremblant
- Amerispa Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant
- Spa Sans Sabots
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Subaru Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Subaru IRONMAN 5i50 / Sprint Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- Tremblant's 24h
- Subaru Iroman Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium
- La Tablée des pionniers
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Ski la Réserve
Trade show / fair
- L'été des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Le Noël des Métiers d'art Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- Sentier Inter-Centre
- Club de plein air de Saint-Donat
- L'Interval coopérative de solidarité de plein air
- Centre d'accès à la nature - UQAM
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
Zoo / aquarium
- Falcon Environmental Services
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Donat, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 550 $ - 750 $
- 3 nights
- 850 $ - 1000 $
- 7 nights
- 1500 $ - 2500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 18, 2018