SPRING DEAL in MAY & JUNE : Weekend for 460$ only from Fri to Sun and 5 week nights from Sun to Fri at 625$ only (rates for 4 pers.). COME ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL NATURE IN THIS LARGE CHALET with an access to Riviere Noire.
- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,300 sf
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 240,000 sf
Large and magnificent chalet on the same level, modern with a SPA, terrace, boats and an access to River Noire, with no near neighbors and about 90 minutes from Montreal. Tranquility and affordable comfort in the middle of nature with all services within 8 minutes from St-Donat village !
Spring / Summer / Autumn : SPA 6 seats, water access with boats, Fishing, Campfire, Hiking on the estate, Equestrian center, SPA La Source at Rawdon, Golf in St-Donat.
Winter : SPA, Hiking or snowshoeing, Campfire, Cross-country skiing, Alpine skiing in Mont-Garceau, Equestrian center, SPA 'La Source', Tube slides.
Last but not least, the comfort you deserve in a totally relaxing and modern atmosphere in a beautiful large chalet with an open concept (smoke-free and no animal)
- Large terrace at the back of the chalet with SPA and gas BBQ functional all year round;
- Huge land with fireplace area & another area to play volleyball;
- Small dock at the river Noire with 1 canoe & 1 kayak (3 adult life vests and 2 for kids);
- SPA 6 seats 4 seasons in the back yard for maximum privacy;
- Entrance closet leading to the huge fully furnished living room with large sectional sofa and armchairs, large HD TV with Bell ExpressVu, DVD player, sound system and wood burning fireplace;
- Free WiFi network available on site;
- Large dining room for 8 people in front of a beautiful modern kitchen with island including dishes, cutlery, pots, utensils, strainer, toaster, meat / cheese and chocolate fondue set, regular coffee maker and Tassimo machine (bring your ground coffee or coffee pods), dishwasher, drinking water from our well;
- Large games room near the kitchen with a bar and a nice pool table for pleasant evenings with family or friends, TV and a relaxing Sofa;
- 1 large closed bedroom with a Queen size bed;
- 2nd closed bedroom with a Double size sofa-bed (futon) & 2 single bunk beds;
- 3rd bedroom with Double size bed;
- Full bathroom with bath and a glass shower (bath towels are not provided) and another small bathroom; Washer / dryer & Vacuum cleaner on site;
- All bedding of the bedrooms as well as cleaning products are also provided.
- Cleaning of the chalet is done, by our maintenance team, after your departure.
Minimum rental period during the week : 3 nights during Low season & 5 nights during High summer season.
NO PETS and NON-SMOKING Environment. No noise outside after 11pm and No 'party animals'.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Noire (100 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf St-Donat (9km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Garceau (9km)
The village of St-Donat, located at less than 8 minutes from the chalet, offers a multitude of activities to make your stay pleasant ... restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, SAQ, bakery, great shops, cafes, hiking trails, ice rink, indoor & outdoor activities.
SPRING - SUMMER
Activities on site : SPA, Swimming, Boats, Pool table, Volleyball, Fishing, Hiking, access to Provost Lake by the River Noire.
Activities nearby : Golf St-Donat (9km), Equestrian Center Rivière Noire (1km), Bowling alley (10km), Mont Ouareau trails (11km), Mountain bike trails, Outdoor shows.
Activities on site : SPA, Pool table, Cross-country skiing, Hiking or snowshoeing,
Activities nearby : Alpine Skiing at Mont-Garceau (9km), Mont La Reserve, Mont Tremblant, Equestrian Center Riviere Noire (1km), Snowmobile trail on the estate.
Nb of pers.
Weekend of 2 nights (Fri to Sun)
Week of 5 nights in Low season (Sun to Fri)
Week of 7 nights in Low season (Sun to Sun)
Week of 5 nights in high season (SUMMER)
Week of 7 nights in high season (SUMMER)
School break OR Construction QC
Christmas OR New Year Week
4 pers. or less $ 510 $ 790 $ 1,170 $ 1,170 $ 1,390 $ 1,510 $ 1,690 6 pers. or less $ 720 $ 1,190 $ 1,490 $ 1,490 $ 1,790 $ 1,950 $ 2,150 8 pers. or less $ 890 $ 1,490 $ 1,690 $ 1,690 $ 1,990 $ 2,190 $ 2,390 INCLUDED All tax & housekeeping at end of your stay are included in our rates
- Minimum of nights during the week = 3 nights in Low season & 5 nights in High summer season.
- A reservation deposit of 50% is required, by Interac e-Transfer, to secure your booking (non-refundable deposit). The final rental payment and a $200 Security deposit are also payable by Interac e-Transfer 5 days before your arrival.
- Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure day (once cleanup is completed by our team), by Interac e-transfer, if no damage is found and if the chalet is handed in the same condition as the arrival. Forgotten or unclaimed items will be discarded.
- IMPORTANT: Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the peace of the place must be respected at all times (no party animals). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 11pm. We will not hesitate to keep all the security deposit in case of excessive noise after 11 pm and/or nighttime noise.
- Check-in time : After 5pm
- Check-out time : Before 12pm
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Donat, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 510 $ - 890 $
- 5 nights
- 790 $ - 1690 $
- 7 nights
- 1170 $ - 1990 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 15, 2018