Free - 1 more night
Valid from October 12 to November 12, 2018
From October 12th to November 12th, spend 3 nights at the price of two.
- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
The Samyève is rated 4 stars by the Corporation of the Tourist Industry of Quebec.
Enjoy year-round activities with this 4 season chalet by the lake and relax while enjoying its tranquility.
The Saint-Côme region is an open-air paradise with hiking trails for both beginners and experts and the l'Assomption River for canoeing during the summer. The Parc Régional de la Forêt Ouareau and Parc du Mont-Tremblant are only a few kilometers away from the chalet. Winter brings the pleasures of skiing to Mount Val Saint-Côme, which is recognized for its international freestyle skiing competitions. Snowshoe and cross-country ski trails are easily accessible as well as the national snowmobile trail.
Fully equipped chalet built in 2009 on a large wooded lot directly at the edge of a lake. Large veranda with mosquito net to enjoy the evenings outside. Decorated to the taste of the day, this cozy cottage offers everything you need to enjoy life with family or friends.
3 bedrooms upstairs (1 Queen bed and 2 double beds) and 2 sofa beds in the living room.
Slow combustion stove.
Washer and dryer; central vaccum.
1 bathroom with shower; 1 bathroom upstairs.
Kitchen: Microwave; Stove; Fridge; Coffee maker Keurig. Coffee machine with cappuccino, kettle
Tableware: Cauldrons; Utensils; Fondue set; Raclette set, Glasses; Bottle opener;
Living room: Television; DVD player; sound system. No TV reception.
Dining room: Table, 6 chairs, wine fridge.
14-foot boat, 2 kayaks and a 2-seater pedal boat at your disposal with flotation jackets for all sizes. No motor boats on the lake.
For summer, 8 Adirondak chairs to enjoy the outdoor fireplace + BBQ and picnic table.
Hammock and badminton net.
Directly on the shores of Lake Four Seasons.
Val St-Côme ski resort at 5 min. (4km)
8km from the village of St-Côme; Resto, bakery, Desjardins bank, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Quatre Saisons
- Golf course: Club de golf St-Jean-de-Matha (32 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (4 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Arctic Aventure
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- Echo Aloha
- Amishk - Aventures amérindiennes
- Galerie des Lacs
Autodrome / karting centre
- Mecaglisse Québec inc.
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Plage municipale d'Entrelacs
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
- Plage municipale de Rawdon
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson
- Camping Atlantide
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Ski Montagne Coupée
- Centre de ski de fond et raquette d'Estérel
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Montcalm
- Ski la Réserve
- Ski Garceau
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- L'Arche de Noé
- Ferme Guy Rivest
Festival / special event
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- Symphonie des Couleurs
- Féerie d'hiver de Saint-Donat
- Festival Nuits Blues Laurentides
- Hiver en Fête au Lac-Masson
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Esterel Golf Club
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Les produits la Tradition
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- Miel de chez nous
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Bigfoot Paintball
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Cascades Park
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Dorwin Falls Park
- Parc des Pionniers
Religious building and site
- Centre Marial Diocesain Marie-Reine-des-Coeurs
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Patinoire du lac Masson
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- Amerispa Estérel Resort & Spa
- Hôtel Spa Le Suisse
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Sucrerie du Domaine
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Cavaland Park
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Ski Montcalm
- Ski la Réserve
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Ski Montcalm
- La Tournée des Cantons de Rawdon
- Club de plein air de Saint-Donat
- L'Interval coopérative de solidarité de plein air
- Sentier Inter-Centre
Starting at $ 400 per weekend for 2 adults and children. + $ 35 . per additional adult. (From Friday 4 pm to Sunday 11 am).
Bedding can be provided for an additional $ 10 per bed used regardless of length of stay.
We can also supply wood for the slow combustion stove in the winter or the outdoor fireplace in the summer for an extra $ 15 / weekend (20 logs and firewood) or $ 30 / week (40 logs and firewood)
Starting at $ 1200 per week for 2 adults and children. + $ 35 / week per additional adult. (From Friday 4 pm to Friday 11 am). Wood and bedding included.
For any other length of stay, please contact us.
* St-Jean weekends, Labor Day and Thanksgiving are $ 500 for 2 adults and children. + $ 35 . per additional adult. (3 nights depending on the date of the celebration).
* Construction holidays are $ 1500 per week, wood and bedding included.
* The weeks of Christmas and New Year's are $ 1700 per week, wood and bedding included. We only rent full weeks at Christmas and New Year's Day.
* We consider reservations when we receive payment of a deposit equal to 40% of the total rental price.
* Only the 3.5% accommodation tax applies.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 600 $
- 3 nights
- 500 $ - 800 $
- 4 nights
- 675 $ - 975 $
- 5 nights
- 850 $ - 1050 $
- 6 nights
- 1025 $ - 1350 $
- 7 nights
- 1200 $ - 1700 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 21, 2018