- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 22 ft x 24 ft
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
"La Coquette" whispering at the forest!
For nature lovers, this pretty “Coquette” is located in the mountains between two villages, Sainte-Emelie-de-l'Énergie and Saint-Côme, in the heart of a forest "larger than life" in the beautiful region of Lanaudière just 95 minutes from Montreal.
Set on a quiet dead end private road of few homes, which scattered many trees, leads to foot at the lake “Lac Long”. We often encounter, along the way, some strange creatures who also found refuge in the heart of this little paradise.
Hosting four people comfortably with its two bedrooms upstairs (the master bedroom has a Queen bed and the guest room an antique iron bed with double mattress), the “Coquette” also has a single sofa bed in the living room. With two bathrooms, guests will enjoy a certain intimacy with the comfort of the shower or whirlpool bath upstairs.
Intellectuals, writers and budding geniuses will find refuge in this quiet work area sept up at the top of the stairs perching above treetops and will satisfy, without a doubt, any curious soul in search of inspiration.
A large terrace with outdoor furniture and BBQ, enables to appreciate in season the silence that surrounds this “Coquette” nestled in the woods. A show of northern lights is frequently programming, real joy which appreciates comfortably seated near the outdoor fireplace.
Fall, winter and spring seasons offer also beautiful landscapes, still rocked by the boreal silence. Whatever the activities practiced, the reunion at the end of day around the fire place will remain privileged moments.
Electric and wood heating; wood is provided if you wish. The house has a fireplace (wood stove) on the first floor, creating a friendly atmosphere for your stay.
You will also be charmed by this village that offers various outdoor activities: just 20 minutes away from the ski resort and golf Val Saint-Come, golf and Super Glissades Saint-Jean-de-Matha (sliding), at 5 minutes away from the village, near Quad bike tracks, snowmobile, cross country skiing and snowshoeing, hiking trails. Large choice of outfitters and tourist attractions nearby.
There is a beautiful public beach with playground and swings situated in the village of Sainte-Émilie-de-l'Énergie (7 km).
We welcome you to enjoy this "Coquette whispering in the forest". Hoping she can charm you in return. Thank you to respect the premises. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and wish you a great stay!
Bedding and towels are included. Also, for a short stay (monthly rental or less), soap, shampoo, all cleaning products and garbage bags are provided.
Are continuously offered: all kitchen items, coffee maker, microwave, stove, refrigerator, washer-dryer, TV (Shaw Direct satellite), DVD and VHS, CD radio / cassette, iron, hair dryer. Internet and Wireless connection are included (excellent reception).
In season, propane for the BBQ and firewood are provided. Electricity, heating and snow removal (parking only) are included.
It should be noted that this private road is cleared of snow by the municipality and remains accessible at all times.
The access to the lake (Lac Long) is reserved for seasonal rental only (swimming, canoeing, kayaking and windsurfing).
Large parking plowed to the availability of travelers.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Long (- 1 km)
- Golf course: Saint-Côme (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (18 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- École de parachutisme Voltige
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage municipale de Rawdon
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Montcalm
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- L'Arche de Noé
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
- Ferme Guy Rivest
- La Courgerie
Festival / special event
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Club de golf Montcalm
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- Miel de chez nous
- Les produits la Tradition
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
- Fromagerie du champ à la meule
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Maison et jardins Antoine-Lacombe
- Bigfoot Paintball
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Cascades Park
- Dorwin Falls Park
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Sucrerie du Domaine
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Ski Montcalm
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- La Tournée des Cantons de Rawdon
- Ski Montcalm
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
2 nights: $295 @ $355
3 nights: $375 @ $435
4 nights: $535 @ $595
6 nights: $645 @ $795
Monthly $1,200 $ @ $2000
Vacation Rentals: rates on request
*Applicable Quebec lodging tax of 3.5 % (for stay of 31 days or less), GST and QST are not included.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
Rental rates are based for 4 people.
Minimum stay : 2 nights.
- The person responsible for the rental must be over the age of twenty-five (25) years.
- Reservation takes effect after reception of the reservation confirmation accompanied by the signed contract and the initial deposit (his cashing);
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount of rental cost is required when booking or for a seasonal rental, the first month's rent payable by either Interac e-Transfer, Paypal, money order or by check. The balance due is payable at least 10 days before possession date or in the case of seasonal and long term rentals, according to agreement;
- A deposit between $ 350 and $ 500 (upon duration of stay) is also payable with the final payment at least 14 days before occupancy date. This deposit will be returned within a maximum of five (5) days after your stay when the full site inspection is completed, ensuring that the furniture, goods and property are in their original state.
- For last minute reservations, less than 10 days prior to taking possession of the chalet, the full payment must be paid at the time of booking.
- Rental capacity of 4 people; agreement and rates on request beyond 4 travelers.
- Non-smoking house (outside only in compliance with the safety instructions).
- Pets may be allowed, subject to prior agreement.
- It should be noted that it is prohibited to make "party" or any harmful noise. The practices of "good neighbor" must be respected at all times.
- Camp fires are allowed at location set-up only.
- Firewood is available for vacationers and is reserved exclusively for the indoor fireplace (in season).
- Area for vegetable garden, activity reserved for seasonal rentals (dedicated area only).
- No equipment (tent, recreational vehicle, etc.), changes or additions to / the land will not be tolerated.
- Logging and hunting are banned.
- Revelers refrain.
We are looking for calm and responsible people, respectful of the site and environmentally friendly.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 295 $ - 355 $
- 3 nights
- 375 $ - 435 $
- 4 nights
- 535 $ - 595 $
- 6 nights
- 645 $ - 795 $
- 1200 $ - 2000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 21, 2019