Valid from November 29 to December 19, 2019
Special Opening of our second Chalet!
Valid from November 25 to December 20, 2019
•• ENJOY BEAUTIFUL TIME End of September !!! $ 550 4 nights Monday to Friday ••
- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
L'Écho des Bois @ Lac Côme
We are pleased to present our second rental Chalet!
L'Echo des Bois is a country style chalet located directly on Lake Côme in Lanaudiere. Built on a large wooded lot, it offers privacy and calm without neighbors nearby. Through its generous windows and its glass veranda you will have a panoramic view of the water and the surrounding nature!
It can easily accommodate friends and families up to 8 people. The first two bedrooms on the ground floor are furnished with a queen bed while the third bedroom on the second floor has a double bed, two single beds and an adjoining bathroom. The washer-dryer is on this floor.
The common areas allow you to enjoy its conviviality with its wood burning fireplace, its well-equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV (non-wired) connected to a bluray player, VHS. In autumn, the veranda will prolong your moments of relaxation in the sun under the magic of colors.
Outside on the terrace, you will find a propane BBQ and a table for 6 people. The vast flat ground adjacent to the cottage facilitates group games and safe activities with your children. Relax on the swing, make a campfire under the stars, watch the birds, read a good book, will be sweet moments to enhance your stay.
In summer, you have at your disposal a canoe, a pedal boat and a kayak with 4 safety jackets plus one for children. You can also bring your fishing tackle because the lake is stocked. For swimming, you have access to a sandy private beach moved to the Domaine in addition to access to the cottage. In any season, walking trails are accessible at the end of the street for hiking. The ski resort Val ST-Côme is nearby for fans of the sport as well as tube slides of St-Jean-de-Matha. Also in winter you can go directly to the lake to skate and practice your favorite activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
St-Côme is a pretty village that offers all the amenities: SAQ grocery store, bakery, microbrewery, pharmacy, general store, restaurants ... With its Ice Festival and the Festival of Colors in the mountains, the many regional parks nearby , snowmobile trails, quad, mountain bike, climbing, outfitters, You will not get bored !!!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Côme
- Golf course: Golf Val St-Côme (12)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (12)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- École de parachutisme Voltige
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage municipale de Rawdon
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Montcalm
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
- Ferme Guy Rivest
Festival / special event
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- Miel de chez nous
- Les produits la Tradition
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Maison du Fléché Bélanger
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
- Dorwin Falls Park
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-Bois Rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Sucrerie du Domaine
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Ski Montcalm
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- La Tournée des cantons de Rawdon
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
- Ski Montcalm
2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly Monday to Friday
October 28, 2019 to December 13, 2019
- - $550 - - Automn Special
November 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019
$550 $675 - $1,000 $2,750 Weekend before Christmass
December 20, 2019 to December 23, 2019
- $875 - - - Winter
January 10, 2020 to February 25, 2020
$650 $800 - $1,250 $3,000 School break
February 21, 2020 to March 8, 2020
- - - $1,600 - summer (6 nights)
June 26, 2020 to September 4, 2020
- - - $1,300 -
Minimum prices are based on 6 people unless otherwise stated. Fee of $ 25 / night per additional person. Reservation of 2 nights minimum on weekends and 3 nights during the week in low season. In high season stay of 6 nights from Friday 14h to Thursday 16h. Long weekends 3 nights are from $ 800.
A 50% Reservation Deposit is requested via an interac credit transfer to guarantee rental and is not refundable. Balance of payment and security deposit of $ 300 are payable 2 weeks before your arrival. The deposit will be given to you one week after your departure if you leave the cottage clean, without breakage or damage.
You must be 25 to rent the Chalet and sign the rental agreement. Proof of identity is required.
The tranquility of the place must be observed at all times (no party) and we ask to respect the brood of 23h for the good neighborhood. We will not hesitate to retain part of the security deposit in case of excessive noise or complaints from neighbors and friends.
Arrival and departure times are usually 16:30 and noon unless otherwise stated. If the schedule permits, we can offer late check-out or early check-in for a small fee of $ 50.
It is forbidden to smoke indoors and to bring animals.
Thank you for your understanding !
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
L'Écho des Bois @ Lac Côme
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 week-end nights
- $550 - $650
- 3 nights
- $675 - $875
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- $1,000 - $1,600
- $2,750 - $3,000
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 1, 2019