- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Beautiful cottage 1h30 from Montreal, just 5 minutes away from the village of St-Côme and 10 minutes from the ski resort Val St-Côme. This cottage can accommodate up to 10 peoples. Fully equipped and furnished this place is a real haven of peace.
View overlooking a private lake. You can enjoy bathing, rowboat or pedal boat provided on site.
The chalet is perfectly equipped so that you bring only your belongings.
- Plates, bowls, cups, glasses, wine glasses, utensils, pots, pans, all the equipment for a fondue. Also several dishes, bowls and plastic glass for children. Dish cloth, soap, garbage bag, paper towel, dishwasher and detergent included
- 2 propane bottles included
- Huge table of 8 places but can accommodate 12 people, 2 folding chairs, tablecloths, placemats
- Towels, washcloths, toilet paper, tissues, hair dryer, washer and dryer, first aid kit
- Pillows, sheets, comforters, blankets
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, various movies, couch, love seat, rocking chair, slow combustion fireplace
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Payette
- Ski Hill: Ski Val St-Côme (11 km)
Near several activities.
Walking paths, Bull falls, Flying canoe, Ouareau Regional Park, Finnish spa and more .....
PAYMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking deposit: 50% of the total amount
- Deposit of $ 250 required, refundable upon inspection of the premises after your departure.
- Accepted methods of payment: transfer interac, credit cards
- Parties and parties with excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- No motorboat
- Non-smoking: prohibiden to smoke in the chalet ( tabaco, marijuana)
- Camp firewood not provided
- follow the checkout procedure
- Check In: 16:00
- Departure max: 11:00
Tenants are responsible for property damage to the property during the rental period. They undertake to notify the lessor of the damages for which they are responsible.
Tenants also agree to respect the terms and conditions. Deposit will be seized
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 750 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 13, 2018