- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet du Lac Leboeuf
4-season chalet to rent in Saint-Come in the Lanaudiere area, 20 minutes from Ski Val Saint-Côme. Located on Lake Leboeuf in Saint-Come. A calm and quiet area with a superb view on the lake.
Cozy and warm country cottage located on the side of Leboeuf Lake in Saint-Come in a calm and relaxing surroundings with a superb vue of the lake. Located at less than 20 minutes from the Val Saint-Come's ski trails, this country cottage has been entirely renovated in 2015 and offers great comfort. It's very well equipped with brand new electric household appliances.
With its three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 2 sofa beds, it can accommodate up to 10 persons. A large table and 10 chairs will allow you to organize family dinners or friendly gatherings. A big balcony surrounding half of the house will let you fully experiment the panoramic setting of the lake. Large eight foot patio doors give you the full view of the lake from the comfort of the bedrooms or the living room.
A large field allows you to relax and fully enjoy privately the enchanting environment. A four place sauna is also available to live a total relaxation experience in this idyllic gateway. Our wood burning stove will provide you all the warmth that you need after a day of ski.
Everything is included: 2 HD TV, sattelite cable, stove, refrigerator, washing machine, washer and dryer, microwave, DVD, linen, crockery, wood burning stove, firewood, BBQ, canoe, kayak, outside stove and games.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Leboeuf (0 km)
- Golf course: Saint-Côme (15km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (20km)
In the area
- In the summer, Mont-Tremblant National Park and Ouareau Forest, waterfalls in proximity, cycling trails, equestrian, many golf courses including a brand new at St-Côme, outfitters and ZEC Lavigne (fishing paradise), trans-Québec VTT circuit. Possibility to rent canoes to go down L'Assomption river, many summer theaters and some good restaurants. In the village, festivals and tennis lessons.
- In the winter, proximity of Val St-Côme ski trails, slides on snow at St-Jean-de-Matha (20 km), cross-country skiing circuit, dog sleights, sculpture on ice festival in the village, ice fishing in the surrounding outfitters, village or trans-Québec circuit for snowmobiles and VTT, etc.
- Station de ski Val Saint-Côme
(20 km - Saint-Côme)
email@example.com - 450 883-0701 ou 1 800 363-2766
- PMN Performance, location de motoneige (Bombardier)
(2 km ) - 450 883-1136
- Géro Locations de motoneige / VTT (Bombardier)
(10 km) - 450 886-3362
- Au Canot Volant
(3 km - Saint-Côme) - 450 883-8886
- Zec Lavigne chasse & pêche
(5 km) - 450 884-5521
- Parc régional de la CHUTE-À-BULL
(2 km) - Tél. : 450 883-2730 - 1 866 266-2730
(Bureau d'accueil touristique)
ADMINISTRATION : 450 883-2726
(Municipalité de Saint-Côme)
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes (Matawinie)
(12 km- Saint-Zénon) - 450 884-0484
- Parc régional des chutes Monte-À-Peine-et-des-Dalles
(12 km - 3 portes d'entrées: Saint-Jean-de-Matha, Sainte-Béatrix
- Parc des Chutes Dorwin
(25 km - Rawdon) - 450 834-2282
- Pépinière Bonsaï Gros-Bec
(15 km - Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez)
- Centre équestre l'Amazone Cours d'équitation classique
12 km - 450 883-0762
- Centre d'équitation les Écuries Forger: location de chevaux, heure/journée, selle western - (10 km) - 450 886-5143
- Arbraska, la forêt des Aventures (sentiers dans les arbres)
(30 km - Rawdon) - 450 834-5500
- Golf Sainte-Béatrix
(15 km) - 450 883-1900
- Golf de Rawdon
(25 km) - 450 834-2320 - 1 800 363-8655
- Golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
(15 km) - 450 886-9321
- Golf Montcalm
(30 km - Saint-Liguori) - 450 834-6981 / 1 800 363-2772
Nearby: Skiing, Ski-Doo ans Quad trains, ici fishing
Minimum all year prices:
2 nights: 500$
3 nights: 650$
Spring Break, Construction Holliday (July and August), Christmas, New Years,
6 nights: 1000$
No smoking inside
No animals accepted
A Security deposit is requested in case of dammages
Confirmation upon a 50% deposit for reservation
100% of the payment 14 days in advance
Check or cash
A Contract is to be signed fromage both parties
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet du Lac Leboeuf
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 500 $
- 3 nights
- 650 $
- 6 nights
- 1000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 1, 2019