- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Bienvenue au lac-Beloeil
Welcome to the new cottage WELCOME TO THE LAKE !!!
Directly on Lake Beloeil! The cottage Welcome to the lake offers a moment of tranquility and escape in the heart of nature. Located in a breathtaking setting, its windows and its proximity to the water allows you to fully enjoy the view of the lake.
The cottage is located in St-Come 60 minutes from Montreal on a beautiful site, the ideal place to come and enjoy the authenticity of nature.
This chalet, high quality construction, very comfortable, completely equipped for holidays in any season. Stunning cathedral ceilings, lots of windows to let in natural light. Private dock and an area equipped for outdoor fire. The water of Lake Beloeil is perfect for swimming (tested every year, without motor)
The cottage includes:
- Two spacious bedrooms that can easily accommodate 5 people. In the master bedroom you will find a bed large format while on the mezzanine, you will find two double bunk beds and a single bed. Sofa queen bed (IKEA model) also available in the lounge
- A fully equipped kitchen (Keurig brewer, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basic spices, melted dish, slow cooker, etc.)
- Furnished living room with a TV, blu-ray player, over 100 movies available on site in addition to the films shown on Super Écran, several magazines (In Style, Vero, At home, Wink, the ideas of my house), more than 100 books and several board games
- Bluetooth speaker for your music
- TV with DVD player and a table for coloring and games for children at the mezzanine
- exterior balcony equipped with a barbecue (propane and cookware)
- Backyard Play centre
Everything is there to make your stay carefree
- Bedding (sheets, pillows, bed covers)
- Towels (indoor and outdoor)
- Blankets outside for cooler nights
- Washer and dryer (including soap machine)
Check in time is usually at 17h and departure time is 11 am
High season is from June 12 to September 17, two weeks of spring break and Christmas week and New Year week
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied and the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times. No party licenses.
You must be 25 or older to rent and sign the agreement.
50% deposit (Interac e-transfer or check if received months in advance) is required to secure your booking (non refundable deposit)
The final payment and a $ 200 security deposit is payable by Interac 7 days before your arrival (option to pay in cash the day of arrival, please contact us to see if possible). Your security deposit will be fully refunded on departure if no damage is found and if the cottage is returned in the same condition as on arrival
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Bienvenue au lac-Beloeil
Saint-Côme, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 575 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 700 $
- 4 nights
- 700 $ - 900 $
- 5 nights
- 850 $ - 1100 $
- 6 nights
- 1000 $ - 1300 $
- 7 nights
- 1100 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 9, 2018