- 5 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 900 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 43,500 sf approx.
Chalet H2O_Spa (acces to the lake)
Two-bedroom cottage with no neighbours nearby, about one hour from Montréal and a stone's throw from ecological Lac Clermoustier (motor-free). Enjoy a private dock with watercraft, a five-seat spa, heated swimming pool, hiking trails on the property and much more. A beautiful little cottage with great activities around!
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 5 seats, Kayak, Paddle boat, swimming pool, fishing (grey trout & bass), campfires, hiking in our 5 trails, Arbraska rides, Paintball or SPA La Source at Rawdon, Esterel Golf, etc..
Winter : SPA, Nice walks/snowshoeing in our 5 trails on the field to enjoy the beautiful nature around us. Skating on our Lake, Cross-country skiing, downhill skiing at Val St-Côme or Montcalm, SPA 'The Source' or Dogsledding rides in Rawdon, etc..
Finally, the comfort and qietness that you deserve in a modern warm ambience just like in a small luxury hotel and this, in a nice well-equipped cottage (no-smoking and no pets). The H₂O chalet also made the decoration pages of LA PRESSE newspaper.
More photos on facebook: www.facebook.com/chaleth2o
- Private access & private dock at the lake with 2 Addy chairs, Kayak and Paddle boat (+ 4 safety jackets);
- Exterior fireplace with wood supplied & 4 Adirondack chairs (3 seasons);
- SPA 5 seats 4 seasons behind the chalet for a maximum privacy;
- Private swimming pool and terrace with loungers;
- Veranda 3 seasons (screen all around & furnished for dining). Gas BBQ operational 12 months;
- Living room with gas Fireplace (dec. to april), HD TV and Bell ExpressVu, Blu-Ray player with many movies, Sound System with FM & Bluetooth, free WIFI;
- Dining room;
- Kitchen all equipped including a dishwasher, dishes, cutlery, pans, toaster, panini grill, meat/cheese & chocolate fondue set, slow cooker, mini raclette, tea pot, reg coffee maker & Bodum, Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother, good drinking water from city, etc..;
- Bathroom with shower & hair dryer (towels are not supplied);
- Bedroom with a Queen size bed on RC;
- Another spacious bedroom on the mezzanine with 1 King size bed and desk;
- Flip-flop bed for a 5th persons (with prior agreement);
- All the cotton bed sheets are supplied (including comforters);
- All cleaning products are also supplied; Washer/dryer on site;
- The cottage is secured by a Protectron online alarm system;
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clermoustier (0,05)
- Golf course: L'Estérel (25)
- Ski Hill: Montcalm (15)
Long walks or snowshoeing in pure nature on our 5 trails near or around the lake (beginner to expert level).
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 5 seats, Kayak, Paddle boat, Pool, Fishing (trout and bass), 2 bikes, Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Skating ring on our lake, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the cottage (in 10 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Lanaudière www.lanaudiere.ca
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Montcalm www.skimontcalm.com or Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
Period of the year 2018 2 nights Weekend 5 Nights Week 7 nights Week Jan 6 - June 22 475 $ 600 $ 975 $ School Break - - 1245 $ June 22 - August 31 1245 $ Construction holidays 1355 $ August 31 - Dec 22 475 $ 600 $ 975 $ Holiday weekend (3 nights) 715 $ Christmas or New Year week - - 1445 $
Price without taxes (Included WIFI and houskeeping at the end of the stay)
- Rates are for 4 persons & less, unless otherwise specified (low fee for a 5th pers.);
- Strict control of the number of occupants is applied;
- Minimum of 2 nights during week;
- Reservation deposit is 50% (by Interac e-Transfer) of the total rental (non refundable deposit);
- Balance of payment 1 week before arrival, and Security deposit of 200$ are due upon arrival. This security deposit will be fully refunded at departure time if no damage is found and if the cottage is in the same condition as on arrival;
- The arrival time is usually at 4pm and departure time is 12pm.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet H2O_Spa (acces to the lake)
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 475 $ - 600 $
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 975 $
- 7 nights
- 965 $ - 1395 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 15, 2018