Valid from 2 to July 14, 2019
Special! July 2-7 (5 nights), $1800 (taxes included) /10 persons; July 8-11 (3 nights), $1400 (taxes included) /10 persons
- 15 person maximum
- 5 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 2 sofa beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 30x32 ft
- 3 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 180000 sq ft
Silva cottage - waterfront
Chalet Silva (waterfront)
Luxury cottage (2014), warm and cosy, an area of 180,000 ft2 in the middle of a forest, on the shores of Lake Creux (450 ft) in Chertsey, Lanaudière region.
The cottage has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen, dining and living room area and can accommodate max.15 people. The lake Creux is very clean, ideal for swimming.
- 5 Bedrooms with Queen beds (bed sheets included)
- Living room with cathedral ceiling, reading corner - mezzanine
- Game room on the terrace level (tennis table, TV), wood stove
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 shower cabins and one bathtub, washer, dryer
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet limited ($)
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Kitchen with all the necessary amenities (good quality pots, dishes, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker).
- Large outdoor terraces, BBQ
- Outdoor spa
- Water sports: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boat (life jackets included), stand-up paddle board
- Trout fishing
We will surely come back!
We are a group of 11 persons who spent a wonderful weekend at Chalet Silva. Excellent conditions, very clean and chic chalet. Dining, living room and kitchen are very roomy and beautifully furnished. Plenty of relaxing activities: walks, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, spa. We will surely come back!Adina Bacila, Montreal
Great cottage! The location, the space, the entertainment, everything. We definitely will be a returning customer.
Jay Alforque, Montreal
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Creux (60 pi)
- Golf course: Golf Montcalm (25 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm (15 km)
Activities on site
In summer : hiking, swimming , boating, trout fishing
Activities within walking distance of the site (within 30 km)
Arctic Adventure ( Snowmobile rental )
Ski Val Saint Como
Ski La Reserve in Saint Donat
Regional Park Ouareau Forest where you can go snowshoeing, cross country skiing, biking, or hiking
Sainte -Marguerite -du -Lac- Masson and Esterel : skating, snowshoeing and dog sledding
Ski Mont Garceau in Saint Donat
Camp Boute-en-train Chertsey
Ice Fishing , Snowshoeing
Ski Mont La Réserve: www.skilareserve.com
Ski Mont Garceau: www.skigarceau.com
Ski Val St-Côme: www.valsaintcome.com
Hiking, trout fishing , water sports
La Source Bains Nordiques: www.lasourcespa.com
Arbraska in Rawdon: www.arbraska.com
Ouareau forest: www.matawinie.org
Equestrian Centre Rawdon: www.centrequestrerawdon.com
Golf Club St-Donat: www.golf-st-donat.com
Golf Club Rawdon: www.clubgolfrawdon.pj.ca
Weekend 2 nights
Weekend 3 nights
7 day Week
May 17, 2019 to September 1, 2019
September 2, 2019 to December 15, 2019
December 16, 2019 to January 5, 2020
January 6, 2020 to May 17, 2020
- Rates are valid for up to 10 people. Add $ 35 / night for each additional person. Please note that prices include taxes: GST 5% + QST 9.975% + Tax on lodging 3.5%.
- Prices are different for holidays and celebrations. Please call us for rates.
During the summer (July and August), we prefer weekly rentals.
*Christmas and New Year's Day = $ 2700/6 nights = December 20 to 26, 2019, December 27, 2018 to January 2, 2020.
*Construction Holiday = $ 2700/6 nights = July 22 to 28, 2019; July 29, 2019 to August 4, 2019.
Arrival time weekend - Friday after 2:00 pm.
Departure time weekend before 2:00 pm.
A security deposit of $ 500 is required prior to arrival. This amount will be refunded at the end of your stay if no damage is found, and if the cottage is delivered in the same condition as on arrival (payment in max. 7 days after departure).
50% deposit is required at booking time. The balance of fees is payable 14 days prior to arrival. When the booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, full payment is required immediately.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Silva cottage - waterfront
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1100 $ - 1300 $
- 6 nights
- 2000 $ - 2400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 19, 2019