1 from 48 - Vue arrière du chalet
2 from 48 - Lac Creux
3 from 48 - Vue latérale
4 from 48 - Vue du lac
5 from 48 - Lac Creux
6 from 48 - Living room
7 from 48 - Living room
8 from 48 - Dining room
9 from 48 - Kitchen
10 from 48 - Bedroom, first floor
11 from 48 - Bedroom, first floor
12 from 48 - Bedroom, first floor
13 from 48 - Bathroom, first floor
14 from 48 - Bedroom, second floor
15 from 48 - Bedroom, second floor
16 from 48 - Bedroom, second floor
17 from 48 - Bathroom, second floor
18 from 48 - Reading corner - mezzanine
19 from 48 - Mezzanine
20 from 48 - Living room - Mezzanine
21 from 48 - Bedroom, terrace level
22 from 48 - Terrace level
23 from 48 - Bathroom, terrace level
24 from 48 - Games room
25 from 48 - Games room
26 from 48 - Balcony
27 from 48 - Front view
28 from 48 - Back side
29 from 48 - Terrace with BBQ
30 from 48 - Sky view
31 from 48 - Vue arrière du chalet
32 from 48 - Lac Creux
33 from 48 - Façade
34 from 48 - Vue latérale
35 from 48 - Vue du lac
36 from 48 - Façade
37 from 48 - Front view
38 from 48 - Rear view of the cottage
39 from 48 - Terrace with spa
40 from 48 - Creux lake in winter
41 from 48 - Christmas at the cottage
42 from 48 - Front view
43 from 48 - Back yard
44 from 48 - Rear view of the cottage
45 from 48 - Creux Lake
46 from 48 - Terrace
47 from 48 - Slope to the quay
48 from 48 - Front view
Silva cottage - waterfront
15 person maximum, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
Chalet Silva (waterfront)
4 stars, luxury cottage, warm and cosy, an area of 180,000 ft2 in the middle of a forest, on the shores of Lake Creux (450 ft) in Chertsey, Lanaudière region.
The cottage has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen, dining and living room area and can accommodate max.15 people. The lake Creux is very clean, ideal for swimming.
- 5 Bedrooms with Queen beds (bed sheets included)
- Living room with cathedral ceiling, reading corner - mezzanine
- Game room on the terrace level (tennis table, air hockey table), wood stove
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 shower cabins and one bathtub, washer, dryer
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet limited ($)
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Kitchen with all the necessary amenities (good quality pots, dishes, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker).
- Large outdoor terraces, BBQ
- Outdoor spa
- Water sports: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boat (life jackets included), stand-up paddle board
We will surely come back!
We are a group of 11 persons who spent a wonderful weekend at Chalet Silva. Excellent conditions, very clean and chic chalet. Dining, living room and kitchen are very roomy and beautifully furnished. Plenty of relaxing activities: walks, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, spa. We will surely come back!
Adina Bacila, Montreal
Great cottage! The location, the space, the entertainment, everything. We definitely will be a returning customer.
Jay Alforque, Montreal
Last updated: September 19, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Creux (60 pi)
- Golf course: Golf Montcalm (25 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm (15 km)
Activities on site
In summer : hiking, swimming , boating
Activities within walking distance of the site (within 30 km)
- Arctic Adventure ( Snowmobile rental )
- Ski Val Saint Como
- Ski La Reserve in Saint Donat
- Regional Park Ouareau Forest where you can go snowshoeing, cross country skiing, biking, or hiking
- Sainte -Marguerite -du -Lac- Masson and Esterel : skating, snowshoeing and dog sledding
- Ski Montcalm
- Ski Mont Garceau in Saint Donat
- Camp Boute-en-train Chertsey
- Ice Fishing , Snowshoeing
- Ski Mont La Réserve: www.skilareserve.com
- Ski Mont Garceau: www.skigarceau.com
- Ski Val St-Côme: www.valsaintcome.com
- Dogsledding: http://www.kinadapt.com
- Snowmobiles: http://www.2amis.com
- Hiking, water sports
- La Source Bains Nordiques: www.lasourcespa.com
- Arbraska in Rawdon: www.arbraska.com
- Ouareau forest: www.matawinie.org
- Equestrian Centre Rawdon: www.centrequestrerawdon.com
- Golf Club St-Donat: www.golf-st-donat.com
- Golf Club Rawdon: www.clubgolfrawdon.pj.ca
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
Weekend 2 nights
Weekend 3 nights
7 day Week
May 31, 2021 to September 6, 2021
September 7, 2021 to December 19, 2021
December 20, 2021 to January 2, 2022
January 3, 2022 to May 29, 2022
Rates are valid for up to 10 people. Add $ 40 / night for each additional person. Please note that prices include taxes: GST 5% + QST 9.975% + Tax on lodging 3.5%.
- Prices are different for holidays and celebrations. Please call us for rates.
During the summer (July and August), we prefer weekly rentals.
*Christmas and New Year's Day = $ 3500/6 nights = December 20 to 26, 2021, December 27, 2021 to January 2, 2022.
*Construction Holiday = $ 3200/6 nights = July 19 to 25, 2021; July 26, 2021 to August 1, 2021.
Arrival time weekend - Friday after 2:00 pm.
Departure time weekend before 2:00 pm.
A security deposit of $ 500 is required prior to arrival. This amount will be refunded at the end of your stay if no damage is found, and if the cottage is delivered in the same condition as on arrival (payment in max. 7 days after departure).
50% deposit is required at booking time. The balance of fees is payable 14 days prior to arrival. When the booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, full payment is required immediately.