- 8 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Le Jeanne d'Arc - SAUNA et SPA
Architectural house at the foothill of majestic fall and surounded by the Jean Venne river - Contemporary Inspiration - Built in 2016.
UNIQUE RELAXING CONCEPT : Gym, indoor Finnish sauna, in-ground spa, outdoor shower, private beach, hammock and hanging chairs.
- Capacity : 10 persons (8 adults and 2 children)
Located 55 minutes from Montreal and just 15 minutes of L'Esterel this luxury house is built on a private land of 400,000 square feet in the heart of the forest. Directly at the foothill of a majestic fall of over 30 feet, this home is equipped with a in-ground spa, an indoor Finnish sauna, an outdoor shower and a gym. Everything to be able to relax completly.
1st - Ground floor (1518 square feet)
A common open area combining the kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace, bathroom. A private bedroom with king bed (King) and private bathroom (freestanding bath and shower for two) and access to the gym. Heated concrete floor for the entire ground floor inside and outside.
Gym equipped with mirrors, rubber dumbbell 8 lbs to 45 lbs, TV, DVD player with DVD trainning program, exercise ball, jump rope, floor mat and a Precor elliptical commercial grade.
Kitchen with a gas stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, an assortment of spices and seasonings, cookware, hand blender, electric toaster, filter coffee maker, espresso machine, dishes and utensils, wine glasses and a fondue set.
2nd Floor (1220 square feet and 850 square feet for 3 terraces)
One bedroom with king bed (King), terrace and private bathroom, two bedrooms with Queen size beds and each a private bathroom, one with private terrace and the other with common terrace, a library with TV and DVD, sofa bed and games (Wii) plus a laundry room. All the upstairs bathrooms are equipped with heated flooring and a shower. All terraces are equipped with garden furniture.
All rooms have an amazing view over the fall and the river.
In-ground Spa at the foothill of the fall, gas BBQ, hammock, hanging chairs, garden furniture, outdoor shower, outdoor area for fire, private beach.
- Every rental includes: Firewood, linens, towels and access washer and dryer. Toilet paper and paper towels are provided at the beginning of the stay.
- Additional personalized services are available on request (extra $$): Housekeeping during the stay, catering, snowmobile rentals, VTT rentals, yoga classes and massage therapist on site.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Jean Venne
- Golf course: Club de golf Esterel (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm (12 km)
- Low season: from October 16th to June 23rd
- High season: June 24 to October 15
- 3.5% lodging tax, GST and QST surcharge.
- Reservations are not permitted for groups with an average age of 30 years and under.
CONDITION OF RESERVATION
- Fifty percent (50%) of the cost of the rental is required when booking. The balance and security deposit of $ 750 are payable fifteen (15) days before the start of the rental.
- When the reservation is made less than fifteen (15) days before the start date of the rental, full payment and security deposit of $ 750 are required.
- A valid ID document confirming the address and date of birth of the RENTER must be presented to the LOCATEURS.
- The landlord will accept payments by Canadian check drawn up in the name of Karina MIRON.
- RENTAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any cancellation must be done by written notice addressed to the LOCATEURS.
- If the notice of cancellation is received more than 30 days before the start of the rental, the fifty percent (50%) deposit will be retained by the LOCATORS as damages and interest.
- If the notice of cancellation is received less than thirty days before the start of the rental, the RENTER will have to pay the full amount of the rental, except the security deposit that will be returned.
- If the cancellation is made after the start of the rental, the RENTER must pay the full amount of the rental, with the exception of the security deposit for breakage and damage that will be returned.
- In the event that the building would be destroyed, sold or not be able to be rented for unforeseen problems or out of the control of the LOCATORS, any contract will be canceled and the amounts will be reimbursed in totality.
In the situation where the stay should be interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building, a pro-rated refund of the unused days will be granted to the landlord, but no additional compensation will be granted.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Jeanne d'Arc - SAUNA et SPA
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1100 $ - 1250 $
- 3 nights
- 1350 $ - 1500 $
- 4 nights
- 1600 $ - 1750 $
- 5 nights
- 1850 $ - 2000 $
- 6 nights
- 2100 $ - 2250 $
- 7 nights
- 2350 $ - 3400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 14, 2018