0 guest, 3 bedrooms
8 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
CHALET Le cerf (8 people maximum)
This superb contemporary chalet is located in the Lac Lili area in Chertsey, 50 minutes from Montreal. It is built directly on the lake without an engine with a sandy bottom. You will reach it by a private road which leads you to the heart of the forest, just 5 minutes from the village of Chertsey and all its amenities. Located on a large flat lot with an area of more than 40,000 ft2, the chalet itself, new and of urban style, has generous fenestration that lets in plenty of daylight.
The entrance opens onto the spacious dining room, which can accommodate 8 people. A large French window leads you to the three-season veranda, beautifully appointed with corner couches, lounge chairs, and BBQ area (propane gas, which operates year-round). The kitchen, very modern, with island, includes dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, Keurig coffee maker and filter coffee maker, baby high chair, and sufficient dishes for 8 people.
You have a full bathroom with modern design with bathtub and "rain shower", and two closed bedrooms with queen bed and one with double bed and large window with lake view.
In the living room you will find an HD (non-wired) TV with BLUERAY DVD player and a choice of DVDs, a Bluetooth speaker that you can connect to your own devices, board games for winter evenings. A sofa bed and a very large patio door leading onto a large patio where there is a pick-up table, swing, Adirondac chairs and spa.
A fire place is also available.
Our drinking water comes from the well, and it is particularly delicious!
The Domaine du lac Lili is a peaceful and enchanting place. The land adjacent to the L'Orignal chalet is crossed by a pretty stream. The outdoor layout offers you a brand new Jacuzzi Spa for 5 people, a fire pit with comfortable armchairs, a private dock where it is good to sunbathe ... or gaze at the stars ... Two kayaks and a pedal boat to stroll on the lake (as well than several life jackets).
Note that the chalet has an electric car charging socket and that it can be adapted for people with reduced mobility.
And the water is perfect for swimming until the fall...
• Free internet access
• Bedding (sheets and duvets) and all cleaning products, as well as a vacuum cleaner
• 2 rolls of paper towels
• 3 rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom
• 2 coffee capsules for the Keurig coffee maker
• Salt and pepper, basic spices for cooking
• Dish towels in the kitchen
• 1 alarm clock radio
• 1 flashlight and spare batteries
• 1 baby high chair
• 1 first aid kit
• 2 propane gas cylinders for the BBQ, refillable at your expense
• 1 hairdryer in the main bathroom,
• Liquid hand soap in both bathrooms
• Dishwashing liquid soap (do not put in the dishwasher or in the SPA!)
• 3 life jackets for adults and 1 for children
• 2 pairs of adult snowshoes and 1 child
• Maps and information brochures on activities accessible near the chalet
• Parking for up to 4 cars
• Paid cleaning service
You must bring :
• Your own hand and beach towels
• Your Keurig coffee capsules
Do not hesitate to ask us :
• Anything you might miss, we will be happy to accommodate you as much as possible!
• Access to the chalet washer-dryer is on request and may be subject to additional charges
Nearby (in the village 5 minutes by car):
• A Metro supermarket with fresh and even organic products, and a SAQ section for alcohol
• A gas station
• A hardware store that sells fishing and sports equipment
A host of activities to explore:
Whether for relaxation or for outdoor activities, Chertsey, a resort gem in any season, will meet your expectations:
• Spring / Summer: 5-seat SPA at the chalet, kayak, pedal boat, swimming in the lake - fishing (trout and bullhead), campfire, hikes or activities in the Ouareau forest regional park all year round, cycling, mountain biking, golf from Rawdon 10 minutes away, and SPA La Source in Rawdon and many others.
• Fall / Winter: SPA on site, beautiful snowshoeing or cross-country skiing on the lake, skating rink on Lake of the Islands, alpine skiing at Ski Montcalm, SPA La Source, dog sledding in Rawdon, etc.
Finally the comfort you deserve, right by a magnificent lake surrounded by nature!
To note :
• All of our chalets are non-smoking and we do not accept animals, unless there are exceptions.
• Heating by electric baseboards.
• No noise is tolerated outside after 10 p.m.
• A minimum period is required for the rental: 2 nights
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & canoe, Fishing (grey trout), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 20 min.) :
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term
|2 week nights||2 week-end nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights||Monthly|
Fete de la reine
May 15, 2020 to May 19, 2020
June 24, 2020 to June 26, 2020
June 30, 2020 to July 2, 2020
July 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020
September 4, 2020 to September 7, 2020
October 9, 2020 to October 12, 2020
October 30, 2020 to November 2, 2020
Christmas and new year
December 18, 2020 to January 4, 2021
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
You must be 21 years of age or older to rent the cottage.
The price includes the GST and the QST as well as the Québec accommodation tax (3.5% applicable to the value of the overnight stay valid for the tourist region of Lanaudière or the Eastern Townships)
Full payment is required to secure your reservation.
In addition, a security deposit of $ 500 is payable 5 days before arrival at the cottage, via Interac transfer or PayPal service. Your security deposit will be fully refunded 48 hours after your departure if no damage is found and if the cottage is returned to us in the same condition as on arrival. Additional costs will be charged in case of excessive cleaning, furniture moved or transported outside.
Terms of cancelation:
In case of cancellation more than 30 days before the booking date, Gestion Chalets Inc. will reimburse you 50% of your payment.
For cancellations less than one week before your booking date no amount will be refunded.
All our chalets are strictly non-smoking.
It is absolutely forbidden to exceed the number of persons authorized in the cottage and strict monitoring of the number of occupants is carried out.
The tranquility of the premises must be respected at all times. Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 10pm. We will not hesitate to retain the entire security deposit in case of excessive noise after 10pm and / or nighttime noise.
Will be deducted from your security deposit:
$ 5 per piece of broken or missing crockery
$ 200 if we have to change the spa water in case of misuse
$ 100 if the condition of the cottage requires a household superior to the household normally required
The arrival time is usually 5 pm and the departure time is 12 pm.
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsBook now
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .