1 from 34 - An accessible dream!
2 from 34 - Private dock on lac Clermoustier
3 from 34 - A cup of wine on the deck between friends!
4 from 34 - Lac Clermoustier, a haven of biodiversity!
5 from 34 - Water crafts
6 from 34 - New layout for the outdoor fireplace
7 from 34 - Front of the chalet
8 from 34 - Large rear gallery
9 from 34 - Hammock at the water's edge
10 from 34 - New bench made out of an old beam from the cottage
11 from 34 - Reflections of gold on the back of the chalet
12 from 34 - Fireplace
13 from 34 - Salon
14 from 34 - Main room
15 from 34 - Second room
16 from 34 - Cuisine avec superbe vue sur le lac
17 from 34 - Fully equipped kitchen
18 from 34 - Washroom
19 from 34 - Relax and watch the sunset on the lake
20 from 34 - Peaceful end of the day
21 from 34 - Exterior fireplace with view of the lake
22 from 34 - Gorgeous autumn sky
23 from 34 - Sunny terrace
24 from 34 - Winter night
25 from 34 - Lac Clermoustier
26 from 34 - Snow is abundant at the chalet
27 from 34 - Bring your ice skates!
28 from 34 - Let it snow!
29 from 34 - Bring your ice skates!
30 from 34 - Ice rink on the lake
31 from 34 - Spa and relaxation in nature
32 from 34 - Large rear balcony
33 from 34 - Ice trail
34 from 34 - What more pleasant than a spa in Winter?
Chalet aux 4 vents
5 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
NO VACANCY FOR SUMMER 2020, BOOK NOW FOR FALL!
THE PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX
Enjoy the tranquility of this small rustic chalet with unsuspected charm! Let yourself be caressed by the softness of the landscapes that surround you. Listen to the silence and take time to relax.
Located directly on the edge of the peaceful lac Clermoustier in Chertsey, and not far from great natural environments, Chalet aux 4 vents is the perfect balance between tranquility and outdoor fun and adventures!
WHAT TO DO IN SPRING, SUMMER AND AUTUMN?
- Trout and Bass fishing (permit required)
- Outdoor campfire (at all times)
- Spa adjacent to the cottage
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak, pedal boat, paddleboard and rowboat (May to October)
- Arbraska, hebertism in the trees (Rawdon, 20 km)
- L'Estérel Golf Club, (Estérel, 28 km)
- SPA La Source Nordic Baths (Rawdon, 20 km)
- Hiking (walking distance from the chalet)
WHAT TO DO IN WINTER?
During the white season, several activities are available to you:
- Skating on the lake (when the conditions are good)
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on one of the trails in the lac Clermoustier area (walking distance from the cottage)
- Downhill skiing at Montcalm (Rawdon, 19 km), Val St-Côme (Saint-Côme, 34 km) or Mont Garceau (Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm)
- SPA La Source Nordic Baths (Rawdon, 20 km)
- Kinadapt, dog sledding activities (Rawdon, 30 km)
WHAT'S INCLUDED • CHALET AUX 4 VENTS
- 4 seasons SPA for 4 adults located on the back patio with a stunning view of the lake
- Living room with stone fireplace (November to April), HDTV with Bell digital service, Bluray player, Xbox 360 console with some games and movies, radio capable of accommodating a smart device, free Internet WIFI;
- Fully equipped kitchen with recent appliances (fridge, stove and microwave oven) dishes, cutlery, pots, utensils, toaster, meat / cheese and chocolate fondue dish, filter coffee maker, Bodum, coffee grinder, water dispenser
- Dining room for 5 people
- Bathroom with bath and hairdryer (towels are not provided);
- Two closed bedrooms with double bed and wardrobe. Futon in living room for 1 extra person (additional charge);
- Bedding is provided (except futon);
- Functional year-round propane BBQ;
- Access to the lake and a private dock directly from the cottage.
NOTE: Since the chalet is supplied with water by a surface well, it is recommended to bring your water for drinking (18 L bottle or other). You can still cook, wash and brush your teeth with tap water without any problem.
CITQ Establishment # : 295190
Last updated: June 3, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clermoustier (75 pieds)
- Golf course: L'Estérel (28 km)
- Ski Hill: St-Come (34 km)
Long walks or snowshoeing in pure nature on our 5 trails near or around the lake (beginner to expert level).
Spring/Summer/Fall : Kayak, Paddle boat, Fishing (trout and bass), Walks in nature, etc...
Winter season : Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Skating ring on our lake, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the cottage (in 10 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Lanaudière www.lanaudiere.ca
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Montcalm www.skimontcalm.com or Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
|Period of the year|| 2 Nights Weekend (Fri. to Sun.)||
5 Week Nights (Sun. to Fri.)
|7 Nights Week (Sun. to Sun.)|
|Jan 3 - June 12
|June 12 - Sept 18
|Sept 18 - Dec 23
|Christmas or New year week
Rates are for 5 people or less ;
Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied;
50% deposit (by Interac e-Transfer) is required to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit), the final payment and the $200 security deposit is payable upon arrival. This security deposit will be fully refunded at departure if no damage is found and the chalet is delivered in the same condition as upon arrival;
An aditional fee of $50 is charged for the maid service
Arrival time is usually 4pm and the check out time is 11 am.