6 guests, 3 bedrooms
Starting from $250 / 2 nights
6 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
The dates you are looking for are no longer available, do not hesitate to contact me at 514-625-8301 by text or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I may have another similar chalet for you.
CITQ: No. 298844
Chalet Le Caribou is located in Lanaudière, Close to the pretty town of Chertsey, just 50 minutes from Montreal. Directly on the shores of Lake Lili, a completely natural head lake with no gasoline engine, making it pure and crystal-clear water. Spa, pedal boats, kayaks and much more are waiting for you.
The urban-style, single-storey chalet is fully furnished. With everything you need for cooking, this chalet will be charmed. With 3 closed bedrooms, it would be ideal for a family stay, given all these facilities.
Beautiful place, especially at sunrise. The waterfront has its own small beach with a relaxation area. I promise you a good time.
Wooded place and nature is at the rendezvous.
Located on a large lot of over 45,000 square feet, the chalet itself, completely new and urban style, has generous windows that let in plenty of natural light.
An entrance with cloakroom opens onto the spacious kitchen and dining room, which can accommodate 6 people. A large patio door leads you to the three-season veranda, superbly appointed with corner sofas, armchairs and BBQ area (propane gas, which operates year round).
The very modern kitchen with island that can accommodate 4 people includes dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster and filter coffee maker, baby high chair, and sufficient crockery for 12 people. On the same level you have a complete bathroom in modern design with tub and shower; 3 beautiful closed bedrooms with 2 queen beds and the other with a bunk bed with single mattresses.
On the same floor, a patio door also opens widely to the lake side and gives access to a large concrete patio with pick-Nick table and rocking chair, as well as to the spa. It includes a large living room with a sofa bed it is on this level that you will find an HD TV (not cable) with BLUERAY player with a choice of DVD, a Bluetooth speaker that you can connect to your own devices, board games for winter evenings as well as an atmospheric electric fireplace.
You have direct access from the chalet to a private dock as well as 2 kayaks and a pedal boat with life jackets 3 medium sizes and 3 adults.
In the cottage
Last updated: July 30, 2022
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
Arrival day at 4 p.m.
Departure day at 11 a.m.
no noise after 9 p.m.
A security deposit of $ 500.00 will be required 7 days before the start date of your stay.
This deposit is refundable within 24 hours of your departure
Payment for the stay is required when booking
The security deposit is required 7 days before the start date of the stay.
Method of payment: interac transfer only.
The reservation is non-refundable 7 days before the start date of the stay.
The reservation deposit is automatically refunded upon cancellation 7 days before your admission.
We assume no responsibility for any breakage, injury, property damage or physical damage. Failure to comply with the regulations may result in immediate expulsion without compensation or reimbursement.
Warning!!! Warning !!! Warning !!!
4x4 or AWD automobile vehicle with good snow and ice tires strongly recommended for the winter season (November 1 to April 1).
1. There are big slopes to go up and down. We also recommend good winter tires in good condition. Small compact cars like the Nissan Versa, Toyota Yaris or other compact city cars will have a hard time riding in winter and sometimes even in the middle of summer. You can park at the bottom of the slope and go up on foot. Plan sleds to take your luggage. We will not be responsible if you do not take our recommendations into consideration. Provide traction aids, sands, salts and other gadgets for winter driving. We do not have any equipment to pull your car if it is stuck in snow.
2. The main roads to the chalet are paved, but the side roads are gravel, so if you have a luxury or low profile vehicle rocks can scratch your car.
3. Please also note that the Internet provided in our chalets is via satellite and not unlimited as in town. This means that it can slow down at any time, especially in bad weather. Unfortunately, you will then have to use your cellular network without compensation from us.
4. The presence of small rodents on the ground or sometimes even inside the chalets is possible, but be sure that we use exterminators and all kinds of means to keep them away. We are the intruders in their natural habitat. Keep the cottage and car doors closed at all times to prevent rodents from getting inside.
5. You can move the furniture during your stay, but please put it back in its original place when you leave.
6. Watercraft will be available from early April until early November.
7. The Spa is available 12 months of the year.
*** Please take note not to leave the spa cover open if you are not using it, the reason is that the water evaporates much faster and there is a high risk of the water heater breaking or of the complete unit.
*** Please note that if we consider that the spa water needs to be changed due to abuse of use and non-compliance with regulations, additional charges of up to $ 250 may apply.
8. No noise outside after 9pm. The deposit will be kept if we receive a complaint from a neighbor and it is justified.
9. Any additional tenant not declared before arrival will be charged a fee of $ 50 per night even if the total number of people does not exceed 6.
10. Unfortunately, camping wood is not provided.
11. Propane BBQ gas is not provided between early November and mid-March.
12. Satisfaction policy:
Any problem or dissatisfaction during the stay must be declared to the host before your departure so that we can correct the situation or offer compensation if this is justified. No compensation will be offered if you express a complaint after leaving the premises.
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .