- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 500 square feet
- 1 bathroom
Chic Rustique des Chutes
The Chic Rustique des Chutes is located within walking distance to the Chutes Mont-à-Peine Regional Park and the Dalles at Sainte-Mélanie (Québec, Canada). The cottage is a casual 20 minutes drive north of Joliette in the Lanaudière region. The journey from Montréal is roughly one hour.
Chic Rustique is a small and friendly cottage overlooking a beautiful landscape and located close to a regional park where you can find several paths through hills, valleys, rivers and streams. It offers you a cozy double bed on a mezzanine and a double sofa bed is also available on the ground floor. A bath - room, a fully equipped kitchenette, a lounge , a dining table, two outdoor balconies and an outdoor fire in front of a beautiful panoramic view will give you a great experience in comfort.
Rustic Chic is definitely an affordable and cozy cottage getaway for four people. You can put on your cross-country skis or snowshoes in the winter even the gallery to go directly to regional trails or take the summer on foot, by mountain bike during other seasons.
Choose the Chic Rustique des Chutes for its comfort, for the restfulness of its natural surroundings and for its proximity to the Dalles and Mont-à-Peine waterfalls.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Chutes Mont-à-Peine et Rivière l'Assomption (1 km)
- Golf course: Golf de Ste-Béatrix (15)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (39)
Activities and surrounding attractions
Within 10 minutes by car:
- Monte-à-Peine Regional Park
- Hiking trails, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking
- Horseback riding centre and school
- Variety of local gastro pubs and restaurants
- Art School
- Local honey farm
- Traditional "Cabane à Sucre" (Maple Syrup producers)
- Local farms for fruit picking in the summer
Within 25 minutes by car:
- Several Spa centers
- Val Notre-Dame Abbey
- Theaters and performing arts venues
- Regional House of Culture
- Concert Hall
- Cross country skiing resort
- Snow centers
- A 9 km long skating rink
- Dog sledding
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Several Golf Clubs
- Ski-doo and 4x4 trails
- Skydiving Club and school
- Abraska's Tree to Tree trail
- Dorwin Falls
- Local artisan produce: Chocolate Shop, Jam makers, Bakeries, Wineries, Micro-Breweries, Root vegetable growers, Pottery, etc...
- Christmas Market
- Organic meat producers: Duck, Bison, Ass, Lamb, Deer, etc...
- Bonsai farm
Within 40 minutes by car
- Val Saint-Côme Ski Resort
- Montcalm Ski Resort
For rates, please visit www.chicchaletdeschutes.com
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chic Rustique des Chutes
Sainte-Mélanie, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 74 $ - 180 $
- 2 nights
- 199 $ - 360 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 23, 2018