Valid from November 23 to December 19, 2019
20% off for any stay before December 19th with promo code: snow
- 11 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 30'x35'
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 50m x 100m
L'Élégant is a beautiful 3 bedroom chalet, offering 9 sleeping places on beds (2 queen, 1 double, 1 double bunk single bed) and 2 additional places on the sofa bed. The open concept design, combining modern and traditional materials will immerse you in a setting in harmony with nature that will make you get off your routine.
The cottage is built next to the l'Assomption River, in Lanaudière about 1 hour drive from Montreal. The large windows surrounding the building will give you a magnificent view of the river and surrounding mountains.
*** Rates from $ 125 per night for last minute bookings!
For a reservation, availability rates click on the link Book Now.
The chalet is recently built in 2019. Come relax with friends or family enjoying the large common areas. The central island of the kitchen is the perfect place to prepare a succulent meal. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a BBQ available on the outdoor terrace.
On the ground floor, a propane fireplace nested in an imposing stone column will warm you in winter. The chalet is also equipped with a central heat system and air conditioning.
We also offer wireless internet as well as satellite television to all our guests. A bluetooth soundbar will allow you to connect your devices to broadcast your favorite music!
Several activities are available nearby (golf, hiking, skiing, slides and more). You can consult the list on our website.
The village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez is 5 minutes drive from the chalet. You will find groceries, SAQ, gas station, pharmacy and restaurants.
Click on BOOK NOW!
We are looking forward to welcome you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière l'Assomption
- Golf course: Golf St-Jean de Matha (25 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- École de parachutisme Voltige
- Nerrivik Aventures
- Amishk - Aboriginal Adventures
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Plage municipale de Rawdon
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage Bosco
- Plage Maria-Goretti
- Complexe Atlantide
- Plage municipale d'Entrelacs
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Montcalm
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
- Ferme Guy Rivest
- La Courgerie
- La Ferme Perron
Festival / special event
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- Festival Mémoire et Racines
- Festi-Glace de la MRC de Joliette
- Le Festival Blues de Joliette
- Ara - Féria automnale
- Festival de Lanaudière
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Club de golf Montcalm
- Club de golf Joliette
- Club de golf de Crabtree
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Miel de chez nous
- Les produits la Tradition
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- Fromagerie du champ à la meule
- Microbrasserie Maltstrom
- Cochon cent façons
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
Museum / historic site
- Maison du Fléché Bélanger
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Maison et jardins Antoine-Lacombe
- Musée d'art de Joliette
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Dorwin Falls Park
- Parc Saint-Jean-Bosco
- Beauréal Réserve Naturelle
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Centre Marial Diocesain Marie-Reine-des-Coeurs
- Le Ranch-O-Bois Rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Patinoire sur la rivière L'Assomption
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Sucrerie du Domaine
- Cabane Dupuis
- Cabane à sucre Osias
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Ski Montcalm
Trade show / fair
- Le Marché de Noël de Joliette
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- La Tournée des cantons de Rawdon
- Ski Montcalm
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- A minimum stay of two nights is required for all Friday and Saturday bookings. It is three nights for weekends with holiday.
- We accept one-night rentals only during the week.
- For bookings whose arrival date is in more than 30 days, 30% of the total amount is payable at the time of booking. The other 70% will be paid 30 days before the start of the stay.
- If the reservation occurs within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date, the total amount is payable at the time of booking.
- A security deposit of $ 500 (7 days before rental) is required. It will be fully refunded if no breakage or damage is found inside and outside the cottage following your departure. We reserve the right to raise it to $ 1,000 for large groups.
- A $ 180 cleaning fee is applicable for all bookings.
- Sales taxes and lodging tax are in addition to the prices displayed.
- Terms of cancelation
- The first 30% payment is not refundable.
- The second payment or total payment is not refundable if the cancellation occurs within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- Payment method
- We only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 125 $ - 450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 10, 2019