- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 3 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Charming little house
This is a charming little house, completely renovated with great taste and good quality. Fully equiped and with a gaz fire place inside and possibility to have a wood fire place outside.
The big windows give you the pleasure to enjoy the view on the lake.
Very quiet and calm environment only 60 min. of Montreal, 20 min. of Val St Come a nice ski area. You will like the cycling routes around Ste Beatrix.
A great little house as a permanent residence or for the weekends.
Everything is included to enjoy your stay
bedding for 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms , washing machine and dryer
You really have to see it !
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac (100 metres)
- Golf course: Rawdon (15 min.)
- Ski Hill: St Come (20 min.)
Here are the nearby attractions
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Ski Montagne Coupée
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
Festival / special event
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Festi-Glace de la MRC de Joliette
- Le Festival Blues de Joliette
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Club de golf Joliette
- Club de golf de Crabtree
- Club de golf Base de Roc
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Maison et jardins Antoine-Lacombe
- Musée d'art de Joliette
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalle
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Patinoire sur la rivière L'Assomption
- La Source Bains Nordiques
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
Trade show / fair
- Le Marché de Noël de Joliette
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- La Tournée des cantons de Rawdon
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Charming little house
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 990 $ - 1500 $
- 11880 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 10, 2019