- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 75 000 square feet
At 5 minutes from St-Alphonse de Rodriguez, at the top of the mountain, surrounded by trees and flooded with light, the chalet OÖM is a haven of tranquility. With its south facade completely glazed from floor to ceiling, you will have an impressive view of nature.
The modern Scandinavian-design chalet sleeps 8 comfortably. You will sleep like on a cloud in one of the two bedrooms with queen bed. The children will share the third bedroom, with 2 bunk beds. With the fireplace (October @ April) and the view of the forest, the living room on the ground floor is a place to relax. The living room of the ground garden count tv, home theater, Bell Express Vu, DVD and table of table football. Many games and DVDs for young and old are at your disposal. Both bathrooms have large glass showers, and one has a self-supporting bath. Washer / dryer available. Fully equipped kitchen, espresso and filter cofee machine. Microwave, cofee grinder.
The covered outdoor deck features a dining area for 6 people and a propane BBQ. The sunny terrace at the garden level hosts the 6-seater spa and the fireplace. A swing will make children happy.
Bring only your food and towels, we take care of the rest!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière L'Assomption (1km)
- Golf course: Ste-Beatrix (4km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (25km)
- Access to the L'Assomption River ideal for kayaking and canoeing (2 minutes by car)
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Dorwin Falls Park in Rawdon
- Ski in Val St-Côme
- Glissades in St-Jean-de-Matha
- Ste-Beatrix and St-Jean-de-Matha Golf Club
- Big Foot Paintball
- Havre Familial
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Lanaudière Agro-Tourist Trail
- Maison Staner (grilled meats, cold meats, cheeses, bread, ready meals and other specialties of the region)
- The above rates are for 4 people.
- Low season: minimum 3 nights during the week
- High season: minimum 5 nights during the week
- 50% non-refundable deposit (by e-interac transfer) is required at the time of booking. The balance of payment and security deposit ($ 500) are payable 7 days before arrival (e-interac transfer). The deposit will be handed in at the latest the day after departure, if no damage has been found.
- Important to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood after 11pm. The deposit could be kept in case of excessive noise.
- Check in time: 5pm
- Departure time: 11h
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 625 $
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 9, 2018