Valid from 1 to March 29, 2019
10% DISCOUNT on any stay of 3 to 5 week nights (from Sunday to Friday) during the period of March 1 thru April 28, 2019 (except school break)
- 6 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1200 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 74000 sf
Chalet Ô_Pure SPA
Stunning chalet (at 70 minutes from Montreal) with its contemporary design, located at waterfront and 6 minutes of all services from the village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez or Ste-Beatrix. Our cottage is located in a bucolic & popular area of the Lanaudière region, awarded by nature lovers, hiking cyclists & kayakers.
This is the only contemporary chalet in the area with waterfall sound as background music. Very quiet location on a 74,000 sf wooded flat lot with a calm and safe river waterfront for young kids with their parents.
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the river, Fishing (trout and bass), Walks in nature, Beach Volleyball/Badminton court on our land, Exterior fireplace, Bicycle paths & VTT trails close by, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing nearby, Snowmobile trails on next street, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
The Chalet has stunning views on nature with its large windows on 3 sides from the floor to its 10 ft high ceiling. The chalet, on one floor, has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people maximum very comfortably.
The exterior layout offers private access to the river with 1 canoe, 2 kayaks, 6 life jackets, 1 hammock and 6 lounge chairs on a terrace to relax near the water, parking for 4 cars, a SPA 6 seats & a gas BBQ functional throughout the year. On the large terrace, a gazebo all furnished based on the season & a recessed exterior fireplace (wood supplied). You can play Beach Volleyball or Badminton on a part of our land adapted accordingly or just meditate on another terrace with its 2 hammock seats and Yoga carpets.
The chalet has a large closet at the entrance and a common living area : a comfortable living room with TV HD, Express VU, Blu-Ray player, Bluetooth speaker of high quality for music and a large kitchen/dining room all equipped for 6 persons (kids dishes, Keurig and Nespresso OriginalLine coffee machines on site) with the VIEW on nature. There is also a large bathroom with rain shower. Washer/dryer on site.
Down the hall, we find 3 closed bedrooms well decorated with a very comfortable top quality Queen (2) and King (1) size BLOOM beds.
All bedding provided are pure cotton and synthetic duvets. The chalet is heated by electric baseboards in wintertime & cooled down by an air conditioning in summertime (silent wall mount unit).
Cleaning of the chalet is done, by our maintenance team, after your departure.
Minimum rental period during the week : 3 nights during Low season & 5 nights during High summer season.
NO PETS and NON-SMOKING Environment. No noise outside after 11pm and No 'party animals'.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière L'Assomption (100 pieds)
- Golf course: Club Golf de Ste-Béatrix (4km) ou de St-Jean-de-Matha (20km)
- Ski Hill: St-Côme (16km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the river, Fishing trout and bass (please bring your own equipment), Walks in nature, Beach Volleyball or Badminton court on our land, Exterior fireplace, Bicycle paths and VTT trails close by, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowmobile trails on next street, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Lanaudière www.lanaudiere.ca
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center AUX 4 SOMMETS at Ste-Beatrix www.aux4sommets.com
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Dog sled rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com or Montcalm
- Snowmobile trails right at our street corner : sledmagazine.com/actions/showClubConditions?request_locale=en&page=sen&cid=149
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Golf club Ste-Beatrix www.golfstebeatrix.com
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
CHALET Ô_PURE SPA
Nb of persons
Weekend 2 nights (Fri to Sun)
Week 5 nights in Low season (Sun to Fri)
Week 7 nights in Low season (Sun to Sun)
Week 5 nights in High season (Summer) Sun to Fri
Week 7 nights in High season (Summer) Sun to Sun
Week of School Break OR Construction Vacation QC
Week of Christmas OR New Year
4 pers. or less $ 590 $ 860 $1,290 $1,290 $1,590 $1,690 $1,790 6 pers. or less $ 890 $ 1,290 $1,860 $1,860 $2,360 $2,560 $2,695 INCLUDED All taxes + Cleaning at end of your stay are included in our rates
- Minimum of nights during the week = 3 nights in Low season & 5 nights in High summer season.
- A reservation deposit of 50% is required, by Interac e-Transfer, to secure your booking (non-refundable deposit). The final rental payment & a Security deposit of 200$ are also payable by Interac e-Transfer 5 days before arrival date.
- Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure day (once cleanup is completed by our team), by Interac e-Transfer, if no damage is found and if the chalet is in the same condition as on arrival. Forgotten or unclaimed items will be thrown.
- IMPORTANT: Strict control of the number of occupants is applied and the peace of the place has to be maintained at all times (no party animals). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 11pm. We will not hesitate to keep the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise after 11pm and/or nighttime noise.
- Check-in time : After 5pm
- Check-out time : Before 12pm
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Ô_Pure SPA
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 590 $ - 890 $
- 5 nights
- 860 $ - 1890 $
- 7 nights
- 1290 $ - 2360 $
- 8500 $ - 11000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 22, 2019