- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 28 x 32 s.f.
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 6 acres
Chalet la Sainte-Paix
Chalet for 4-6 people, Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière
Our cottage is a wonderful log cabin of typical flat woods located in the enchanting bucolic setting of Sainte-Beatrix in Lanaudiere. It offers 3 bedrooms (1 closed bedroom on the ground floor, 1 bedroom on the mezzanine and 1 closed bedroom in the basement on heated floor), 1 bathroom and 1 shower room. It is located less than 3 min. from the heart of the village of Sainte-Béatrix (restaurant, post office) and 100 km from Montreal, 20 km from Joliette or 18 km from Rawdon.
Our cottage is called "Holy Peace" because that's what you feel by living there: a Holy Peace! No close neighbors: neither in the back (a mountainous woodland), nor on the east side (the Assomption River), nor in front (an agricultural field and a mountain in the distance), nor on the west side (a sparse forest of conifers and hardwoods). The Holy Peace is located on a natural ground of more than 250 000 ft. it. bordering the Assomption River and is part of the resort area of La Seigneurie de Lamoureux.
You can practice the following activities on the site: (summer) walking on the hiking trails along the river and others (Jasmine Street, River Road and River Path), swimming at the river, fishing, canoeing and kayaking and for the little ones: game module with slide and swing; (winter) walking, snowshoeing, sliding ...
Can comfortably accommodate 4-6 people the cottage is built on 3 floors and comprises:
- A modern open concept kitchen with all the chef's equipment and cookware
- A dining room with panoramic views
- 2 salons
- 2 bathrooms (one with 1 bath-double, shower and toilet, the other with toilet, sink, washer and dryer)
- 3 bedrooms (1 on each floor, including mezzanine)
- 2 queen beds; 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed (basement)
- 1 large terrace with covered pergola including a table and wooden benches
- A descent to the river for swimming at the beach at Grosse Roche or fishing with bearings for points of view is possible A canoe / kayak trip to the beach at Grosse Roche (2 kayaks included)
It is equipped with:
- 1 fireplace and logs (about 8 logs / day in cold season)
- 1 radiant floor in the basement
- 1 radiant floor in the bathroom on the ground floor (double bath)
- 1 place for outdoor lights
- 1 television; large selection of movies for all (DVD & VHS)
- A large selection of board games
- Wifi Internet signal is excellent, but is the responsibility of the customer (for cell phone, cell, etc.)
- 1 full cookware and chef's kitchen accessories
- Complete bedding including pillowcases, sheets, comforters and towels
- 1 fridge,
- 1 freezer and 1 stove
- 4 pairs of snowshoes (2 adults, 2 teenagers)
- 1 washer and
- 1 dryer
- 3 park benches for contemplation of nature
- 1 Play module for children (0 to 6 years) including swings and slides
- 2 double hammocks and their support
It is forbidden to smoke in the chalet.
Animals are forbidden in the chalet.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière l'Assomption
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (8 km)
- Ski Hill: St-Côme (25 km)
Activité touristique Saison Village Distance Parc municipal Alain Rainville : terrains de tennis, soccer, baseball et modules pour enfants Été Ste-Béatrix 3 min Centre de Massothérapie Crystal 4 saisons Ste-Béatrix 3 min École d'équitation du Jolimont 4 saisons Ste-Béatrix 5 min Parc régional des Chutes Monte-à-Peine et des Dalles Été Ste-Béatrix 6 min Massothérapeute Nathalie Sarrazin 4 saisons Ste-Béatrix 7 min Havre familiale centre plein air : 4 saisons Ste-Béatrix 7 min Canot, pédalo, kayak, baignade Été Ste-Béatrix 7 min Escalade et hébertisme et + Été Ste-Béatrix 7 min Ski de randonnée, raquette, patinage et + Hiver Ste-Béatrix 7 min Abbaye Val Notre-Dame 4 saisons St-Jean-de-Matha 8 min Pépinière au Gros-Bec Errant 2 saisons St-Alphonse-Rodriguez 8 min Maison Louis Cyr 4 saisons St-Jean-de-Matha 9 min Bigfoot Paintball 3 saisons St-Alphonse-Rodriguez 10 min Club de Golf -Saint-Jean-de-Matha Été St-Jean-de-Matha 10 min Erablière Pain De Sucre Printemps St-Jean-de-Matha 15 min Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent Printemps Ste-Ambroise-de-Kildare 15 min Erabliere Aurélien Gregoire Printemps Ste-Marceline-de-Kildare 15 min Glissade St-Jean-de-matha Hiver St-Jean-de-Matha 15 min Au Canot Volant Été St-Côme 16 min La Bergerie des Neiges 4 saisons Ste-Ambroise-de-Kildare 17 min Centre de Parachutisme Voltige Été Lourdes-de-Joliette 17 min Les Aventures Liguoriennes Hiver St-Liguori 20 min Club de Golf Montcalm - St Liguori Été St-Liguori 20 min Kinadapt - Traîneau à chiens Hiver Rawdon 20 min La Terre des Bisons 4 saisons Rawdon 20 min Centre Grand Gibier Québec mai à octobre Rawdon 20 min Club de Golf de Rawdon Été Rawdon 20 min Parc régional des Chutes Dorwin Été Rawdon 23 min La Source, Bains Nordiques 4 saisons Rawdon 25 min Arbraska, la forêt des Aventures 4 saisons Rawdon 25 min Station de ski « Val Saint Côme » Hiver St-Côme 25 min Le Musée d'Art de Joliette 4 saisons Joliette 25 min Club de Golf de Joliette Été Joliette 25 min Station de ski « Montcalm » Hiver Rawdon 30 min Vignoble Saint-Gabriel 4 saisons St-Gabriel-de-Brandon 30 min
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet la Sainte-Paix
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 590 $
- 3 nights
- 830 $
- 4 nights
- 1050 $
- 5 nights
- 1290 $
- 6 nights
- 1450 $
- 7 nights
- 1690 $
- 4650 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 5, 2019