- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Cottage St-Gabriel/Lake Maskinongé
The Cottage St. Gabriel - chemin du petit bonheur!!
Beautiful and warm country house for rent in Brandon St. Gabriel on the lake Maskinongé with private sandy beach !!
A small cottage in wood mortise and tenon constructed by a craftsman. In the center of the house there shines a mass stove. Preserved with great care, it holds an absolutely unique charm !! You will find the comfort of the city to the country. Bright house, very comfortable, fenestrated on the nature and the lake !! A peaceful haven in which to live!
Kitchen fully equipped, induction stove with pots and pans high quality! For those who love to cook, no detail missing !! Filtered water Niken system! Sound system for music lovers! Comfortable gallery for lunch and dinner sunlight with tables, chairs, umbrella! On the other side of the house, you can eat on a small barbecue briquettes at sunset near the campfire! Also provided is a microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, TV with DVD, cable, internet, full bedding and much more! A rowing boat and a paddle boat are available to tenants of the Little Happiness. Shortly comfortably sleeps six. To sleep when you have guests can easily sleep 8-9 people.
This house has a large bedroom with a very comfortable queen bed, another semi closed bedroom with a queen bed in the mezzanine. There is also a small "loggia" perched atop the house where two people can sleep in a double bed and in a small hut !! Everyone loves !! On the ground floor, we find a corner "lounge" - home theater - where another very comfortable queen sofa bed is available for guests, as well as other single mattresses available for children or other visits ...
All services plus or minus 5 minutes (with car), SAQ, bakery, grocery stores and florist .....
One week : 1350$
Week-end 2 days: 500$
Week-end 3 days: 600$
1 month : 4000$ /
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, electricity, internet, television, cable, DVD, washer, dryer, stove induction, very equipped kitchen, linens included, dishwasher, sound system upscale, outdoor tables and chairs with parasol, 1 table picnic location for a fire, pelado, rowboat,
1 cord of wood supplies and other wood available per your request.
Searching for confidence of tenants, meticulous and respectful of this wonderful space! This accommodation is No smoking, no pets. Deposit of $ 1000 due at the end of the stay if everything is in order and if nothing was damaged.
- Perfect place to practice your water activities. Road bike and mountain.
- Nearby rental kayak, jet ski, windsurfing and motor launch. Ideal place for fishing. The magnificent falls in Peine Monte to visit with several hiking trails. Horseback riding nearby. Golf St-Jean de Matha 20 minutes and water slides.
- Visit vineyards in the region and many other activities.
- The municipality of St-Gabriel offers throughout the summer many summer activities.
- Paradise for snowmobile and ATV, rental nearby.
- Walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing on the lake. Slides on the scene and in St-Jean de Matha and 20 minutes.
- Brandon trail 1 km: walking trails, snowshoeing, cross country skiing (rental)
- Alpine skiing Val St-Come less than 30 minutes. Nordic Spa in Mandeville to 15 minutes.
- Several area sugar shacks
- Searching for confidence of tenants, meticulous and respectful of this wonderful space! This accommodation is No smoking, no pets.
- Deposit of $ 1000 due at the end of the stay if everything is in order and if nothing was damaged.
- The cottage is also available for the winter or summer season. Please contact me.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage St-Gabriel/Lake Maskinongé
Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 550 $
- 7 nights
- 1350 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 12, 2019