- 6 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
The chalet of happiness At home ! Charming chalet 55 minutes from Montreal, feet in the water with a peaceful view of the lake. We wanted it simple and warm, in our image. Ideal to relax with family or friends.
Four bedrooms, accommodating 4 people, ideally 6 adults and two children (3th bedroom with bunk beds)
Ground floor : Great air of life overlooking a breathtaking view of Lake Siesta, one of the cleanest lakes in Quebec. Patio door giving access to a large terrace with a barbecue.
A fully equipped kitchen and a relaxation area, seems for aperitifs. Two rooms equipped for one of a very comfortable Queen bed and storage for your belongings and the other, two single beds bunk. A full bathroom is available on this floor.
Basement: There is another living room with a pellet stove. In addition to two other bedrooms each equipped with a Queen bed and two separable single beds or can form a king bed, always very comfortable and necessary storage in each room. TV with DVD player. A complete bathroom with shower An outdoor patio with wood burning fireplace.
Contact us for more info. Looking forward !!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Acces au lac depius la propriété
Winter: slides and skates on frozen Lake Siesta, beautiful walk along and around the lake on snowshoes or cross-country skiing, outdoor fireplace for marsmallow evenings and hot chocolates
Summer: direct access to the lake to enjoy the sweetness of a swim or a pedalo ride. Fishing, kayack, relax across the board of the water. Vigil by the fire with family or friends.
A real moment of happiness in peace.
- Prices are subject to change depending on the period, demand, number of tenants on the premises
- 50% of the amount is due when booking, the balance is due 30 days before your arrival.
- A security deposit of $150 is required upon arrival and refundable upon departure.
- To make a reservation, you must call and fill out a rental agreement.
- Return the cottage must be in the same condition as upon arrival or $ 50 household option.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Calixte, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 150 $ - 400 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 15, 2019