- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Looking for tranquility with a view that will make you dream! For relaxing, get your friends and/or family.. this is the ideal place to spend quality time.
This small cottage is located about 1hrs of Montreal waterfront at Lake Crystal is one of the most beautiful in the region.
Upon availability, place to make fire, terrace full equipped for BBQ or a good dinner.
Just bring your personal effects and groceries. The kitchen is fully equipped and living room, TV, DVD player with some movies, WII, books and some board games also available.
- No access fixed line phone and internet (except via your cell phone plan)
- Pets are allowed with restrictions in order to respect the good neighborhood.
- Household wood quantity available on site for your fires.
- Master bedroom: double bed
- Secondary bedroom (small): doble futon
- Living room: couch bed
- Bathroom with bath on foot authenticand integrate shower.
- Bath/kitchen linens are included in the rental and cleaning products that respect the environment. Please pay attention to your products such as shampoo, soap,ect. (Environmentally friendly).
The village that is within 10 minutes you will find: youth house, municipal park, convenience store with 24h gas station, gym, video store, pharmacy, grocery with SAQ and some restaurants and bars.
Here are some activities near:
St-Calixte: The complex Atlantide is less than 10 minutes, skidoo trails, for hunting (Zone 9) and 45 degree north.
Rawdon: La Source Nordic Spa, Cascade park, Arbraska Rawdon, Montcalm Ski center, are less than 30 minutes.
St-Hyppolyte: Cross country ski, the outdoors Centre Roger-Cabana, approx. 25 minutes.
We ask that you respect at party with family and especially for noise and music.
Security deposit 250$according to the stay, refundable 24h-48h after the departure if no dommage. The landlord may terminate the lease if negligence on the part of the tenant (noise, safety, ect.)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Calixte, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 170 $ - 220 $
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 400 $
- 3 nights
- 400 $ - 450 $
- 4 nights
- 500 $ - 550 $
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 650 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $ - 750 $
- 1775 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 13, 2018