- 5 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 600 sq ft
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 17000 sq ft
In a holidays domain of the laurentian country, this convivial home represents with fidelity the original building tradition of Lanaudière lakes area.
With Its successives transformations, the house sits firmly in a charming landscape of woody hills, with two nice accesses to the lake (beach and dock).
Intimately harmonized to the wild horizon, it passed from mother to daughter hands, kept in the creative care of three generations of enthusiasts.
The nice and natural materials are well preserved from time injury.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Pierre (100 pi)
- Golf course: Rawdon/ Sainte-Béatrix (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (10 km)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 600 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $ - 900 $
- 2900 $ - 3600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 16, 2018