- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 25 ft x 28 ft and more space in verandas
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 75,000 sq ft with fantaisist repartition around the house
Conservatoty Country house
Experience unique home construction and releive your stress in a unique landscape. Integrating a bright comfortable country house with a mix of garden and nature, old paths of traditional vacation rendez-vous, lake, hills and forest.
The Conservatory-country house is a very special ecological concept where ancient charm combines with a revolutionary view of heat capture from the sun, air circulation, and outdoor living... It is very useful to know about this exceptional construction. It includes a nice greenhouse as green roof... a lot of artcraft works, mosaics, water gardens... and a concept of comfort encircled by horticulture.
You'll enjoy especialy the mature rhododendron garden, creating the illusion of wild vegetation integrated with the construction. The yard features many artefacts from Vessot cast iron fabric integrated with other local materials: recuperated woods, ceramics, pieces of history... After your stay, you will take home with you the idea that anything is possible when time and seasons are managed wih care...
The lake is next to the driveway, with two nice beaches; one very private and wild with a nice wooden row boat, and the other sandy, very long, occupying a bay on the sunnyer side of the lake - perfect for families to spend time playing, swiming, making sand castles, and enjoying the sun.
Visit us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Chalet.Serre/
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Pierre (95 pi)
- Golf course: Sainte-Béatrix (7 km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (17 km)
With the special construction and landscape of the Conservatory-Country house, you'll feel outside when you are home. All the comfort and intimacy of a well designed little universe and all the charms of a well taken care of wildness. The cast iron stove, the nice conservatory plants and the finely assembled artcrafts and artefacts keep the place warm and pleasant. It is a trip in itself without any effort of transportation.
- All seasons benefit from the greenhouse utilised as a roof, as a garden, and as a solar captor for heat recuperation and life. The ambience of the home is ventilated and pure, such as the wood, minerals and masonry materials used in this ecological construction.
- The forest, lake and little roads of this old and tradfitional vacation environment offer you hours and hours of discovery... Find beautiful lanscapes, botanical curiosities, and diverse human residences. Relax and find new spontaneous energy. Enjoy this fascinating region where water is everpresent. The two beaches close to the country house are exceptional with a sandy bottom, clear water, and a sunny quiet place.
- The sports are all of kinds of nature activities. There are each week numerous possibilities of cultural events: visit of artcrafts work sites, concerts, gastronomy, art galleries and museums...
Cross country skiing and trekking. Skating on the lake (long trail). Hot tub.
Skiing and cross-country (St-Côme, Montagne coupée...). Skating on l'Assomption river.Trad music bistros. Joliette art museum.
Generous rhododendron and erica garden. Trips on the lake. Spring in advance in the conservatory with herbs ans strawberrys...Books and videos, artcrafts and antiques.
Monte à Peine et Dalles falls, Dorwin fall, art shows. Farm visits. Forest exploration.
Fishing. Row boat and swimming. Hot tub.
Lively events of traditionnal, popular and classical music. Fine products and preparations.
Trekking and mountain bike paths. Numerous nice spots for panoramic views on colorfull fall landscapes. Spa.
Artistic shows. Artcraft, bonsaï and other specialty boutiques. Farm visits.
Period Weekend 7 day
Month november to June (exception of ferial periods) $500 $700 - ne first to November first and ferial periods $600 $900 - Long period occupation could be offered with special rates and conditions
- Half payment is required by cheque on reservation, with the rest given on arrival.
- You are asked to leave the house in the same state as you found it when you arrived.
- Using hot tub and the greenhouse require special instructions.
- If not previously discussed and charged 50.00 extra, you are expected to bring your own bedding (double and single), towels and table cloths.
- You take possesion at 19h on friday and leave 11h on the following friday for a weekly rental.
- If you have the weekend only the hour you leave will be discussed with you on reservation.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Conservatoty Country house
Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 600 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $ - 900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 15, 2018