- 8 person maximum
- 3 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2,300 square feet
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 1 acre
Red Cottage of lake Clair
Recently built cottage (2007) with all commodities. 8 people. On lake Clair. Safe for swimming and fishing permitted. No motor boat. Boat and pedal boat available.
Fantastic lake side home recently built (2007) for 8 people on one acre lot.
Includes: Linen, towels, small and large home appliances, furniture, dishes, television, DVD/CD player, BBQ, patio set, picnic table, and a few board games.
You can swim with no worries in the crystal clear water that passed with high success all tests (no blue algi or toxic substance of any kind). Since no motor boat are permitted, big and small can fully enjoy the lake. A boat and pedal boat are also available with easy access on the lake. Trout fishing with permit (not included) is possible.
A quad and mountain bike trails access near by. Also, many other activities are available near by such as golf course, obstacle course with zip lining, horseback riding, exterior ice rink, downhill and country ski resorts.
Every season offers something special for nature lovers and tranquility seekers.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clair (0 km)
- Golf course: Golf de Rawdon et Golf Montcalm (10 km & 20 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm et Mont Val St-Côme (10 km & 45 km)
Downhill and country ski, outdoor ice rink.
Fishing, swimming, mountain bike, quad.
Golf, Obstacle course/zip lining, horseback riding.
Walking - nature's fall colors.
Period Weekend Week Month Season
Year En tout temps $375 $800 $2200 To be discussed
depending on the season
To be discussed Spring Break,
Summer season (June-August)
$550 $1200 $2750
- In order to reserve your dates, half of rent is required in advance and the other half is due at check in.
- additional fee of $50 to $100 for cleaning
- Also, a $350 guaranty deposit is required at check in for any damage and/or long distance calls.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Red Cottage of lake Clair
Rawdon, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 375 $ - 550 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago