- 40 person maximum
- 40 single beds
- 8 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Chalets Lanaudière is a vacation retreat offering cottage and campsite rentals and other unique accommodations on a lovely natural setting on Lac Lamoureux. The local trails, lakes and mountains are an ideal place to enjoy a host of outdoor activities no matter whar the season.
Traveling with a group? We have the perfect vacation rental for you.
Only one hour from Montreal.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lamoureux (100 m)
- Golf course: Golf Rawdon (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm (20 km)
Winter activities :
- Sliding tubes (tubes included)
- Skating rink (skates not included)
- Broomball (equipment included)
- Cross-country skiing along 20 km of marked and groomed trails in a beautiful forest (skis not included)
- Geocaching, discover 30 caches hidden in our forest. Refer to www.geocaching.com or www.geocaching-qc.com
Summer activities :
- Canoe, kayak, pedal boat
- Swimming (end of June to end of August)
- Treetop trekking
- Trail interpretation
- Hide and seek 30 caches in our forest - equipment not supplied (see www.geocaching.com or www.geocaching-qc.com)
- Various sports (equipment available - volleyball, soccer, baseball, frisbee)
- Play set for children;
- Diving. Diving enthousiasts : Morgan Lake is the ideal location for scuba-diving (equipment not included)
Minimum age required for cottage rental
You must be 21 or older and have to be present during your stay in order to rent a cottage.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation 15 to 60 days prior to your arrival date, a 30% cancellation fee of your stay will be charged to your credit card.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation 14 days prior to your arrival date a 50% fee will be retained.
- In case of a cancellation made more than 60 days before your arrival date, the deposit (30% of your total cost) will be refunded.
- Finally if you don't show up without notifying us, the total amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Rawdon, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 795 $ - 1093 $
- 2 nights
- 1590 $ - 2186 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago