- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Wonderful cottage located in Mandeville in the Lanaudière region 90 minutes from Montreal.
Large lot bordering Lake Deligny (NOT a river), known for its tranquility and cleanliness. Ideal for swimming, a private beach will also delight the smallest to the largest!
The mosquito net dining room located in the 4 seasons veranda offers a magnificent view of the lake and the sunset when dining with family or friends.
With 2 bedrooms (one closed on the ground floor and the second on the mezzanine), it can accommodate 6 people with 2 queen beds and 2 single beds.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and large island, full bathroom with washer-dryer, and a wood fireplace in the living room for colder days.
Outside is a 4-season spa and a summer beach house on the water's edge. A BBQ is available as well as a location for campfires in the evening.
Lanaudière is known as the ATV and snowmobile paradise. Several FCMQ trails nearby.
You can also enjoy several outdoor activities in the area: hiking, snowshoeing, skiing at Mont Val Saint-Côme, cross-country skiing at Chutes-du-Calvaire and on private land, hunting and fishing in the two nature reserves ( Nymphs ZEC and Mastigouche Faunal Reserve). The cottage is also located just minutes from the wonderful indoor / outdoor Le Natur'eau spa, 20 minutes from the municipal beach of St. Gabriel and St-Gabriel Vineyard.
Animals (dog only) are accepted with restriction; $ 20 per dog / day.
Near this cottage
- Ski Hill: 50
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- ULM Québec
- École de parachutisme Voltige
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
Cross-country ski centre
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Ski Montagne Coupée
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Nouvelle-France inc.
- La Courgerie
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
- Vignoble du vent maudit
Festival / special event
- Festival de la truite mouchetée
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Les Jardins du Grand-Portage
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Club de golf Links O'Loup de Louiseville
- Taxi régional du Nord
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Bières de la Nouvelle-France
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- Vignoble Prémont
- Vivaces Nordiques
- Miel de chez nous
- Fromagerie du champ à la meule
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Le Magasin général Le Brun
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Chutes de Sainte-Ursule
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-Bois Rond
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- Serenita Spa Auberge
- Geos Spa Sacacomie
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Health Spa Le baluchon Eco resort
- Auberge du Lac-À-l'Eau Claire
- Le Baluchon Éco-villégiature
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- La Nature d'Alexis
- Sentier Aux berges du Lac Castor
- Le Baluchon Eco resort
- Réserve faunique Mastigouche
Security deposit of $ 300 refundable at the end of the stay
50% Reservation Deposit Required
Minimum age for 25-year reservation
Pets (dog only) accepted at $ 20 / dog per day
Our rates are valid for a group of 6 people. A fee of $ 50 / person extra per day applies
* Possibility to rent a second section of the cottage for two extra beds *
Check in: 16:00
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Mandeville, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 495 $ - 795 $
- 3 nights
- 645 $ - 995 $
- 7 nights
- 895 $ - 1795 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 3, 2020