- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Happiness, Tranquility, Enjoyment!
Chalet Les Danis is a beautiful chalet surrounded by trees
On a peaceful site overlooking a navigable lake. It is ideal for a family holiday, or for a restful stay. The land is on the edge of the lake and includes a wharf and a small sandy beach on the edge of the lake.
Depending on the season, you can enjoy our boats (1 canoe, 2 kayaks and windsurfing), fish, swim, walk around the lake (1h30), use mountain bike trails or snowmobiling, snowshoeing, Cross-country skiing, sliding, hiking, etc.
Nearby: Val St-Côme, St-Édouard zoo, Spa Natur'eau, hiking trails, outfitters, Mastigouche wildlife reserve (hunting / fishing), ...
Inside, complete kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, cookware and cutlery), television, indoor fireplace, hot water, shower.
Outside: BBQ, chairs, fireplace, small beach, ...
We supply wood for fireplaces, indoor games, etc.
Tenants have to bring their bedding (sheets / sleeping bag, pillowcase, towels), their hygiene products and their food.
This is the perfect place to get off the routine!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Ste-Rose
- Golf course: Saint-Jean-de-Matha (37km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (66km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Plage municipale de Saint-Gabriel
- Plage municipale Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
Cross-country ski centre
- CVC Lanaudière - Centre de ski fond
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Festival / special event
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Festival de la truite mouchetée
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Les Jardins du Grand-Portage
- CVC Lanaudière - Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Taxi régional du Nord
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Bières de la Nouvelle-France
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Village sur glace de Saint-Zénon
- Natur'Eau - Spa and chalets
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Serenita Spa Auberge
- Geos Spa Sacacomie
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- CVC Lanaudière - Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- La Nature d'Alexis
- La Grande Boucle Zen'Nature
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- Réserve faunique Mastigouche
Zoo / aquarium
- Zoo de Saint-Édouard
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Low season
April 2, 2018 to June 22, 2018
$350 $350 $525 $875 $1,050 High season
June 23, 2018 to September 4, 2019
$400 $400 $600 $1,000 $1,200 Low season
September 4, 2018 to December 19, 2018
$350 $350 $525 $875 $1,050
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Mandeville, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $350 - $400
- 2 week-end nights
- $350 - $400
- 3 nights
- $525 - $600
- 5 nights
- $875 - $1,000
- 7 nights
- $1,050 - $1,200
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 16, 2019