- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
DOMAINE NATUR'EAU ÉPINETTE
Small 12 'x 20' cottage designed to reduce the ecological footprint. It is a spacious, quality and comfortable accommodation, which is inspired by the cabin in the forest. This new concept offers the outdoor enthusiast the best of both worlds: proximity to the nature of the campsite and the cozy, safe and practical side of the chalet. It allows a maximum of 4 people to live a "GLAMPING" experience.
- Pine interior and floating floor
- A closed room with a double bed, bedding
- A bathroom with shower towels
- Kitchenette with counter, low cabinet and sink. Coffee maker and coffee maker, small countertop oven, electric round, small refrigerator, dishes.
- Dining room and living room with sofa bed
- Eletrical shelter
- 6 feet garden door leading to a 8 feet by 12 feet wooden deck with patio chairs.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Maskinongé (23 km)
- Golf course: Golf St-Jean de Matha (37 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (64 km)
The POD L'ÉPINETTE chalet is located on the site of the Nordic Spa Natur'eau. Come and relax in nature.
Paradise for snowmobiling, beautiful trails.
The beautiful Lake Maskinongé is located about 15 minutes (launching for motorboat). Beach at 25 minutes.
Hiking trails, visit the falls of Calvary. (located 5 minutes away)
Outfitter Koubek, everything for brook trout fishing.
Prices are for 2 people. Free for children under 12 years old. A supplement of $ 25 / extra person / night. Taxes not included. During the night, the pod can not be occupied by more people than the number entered in the contract. If the number of people is not respected, a minimum penalty of $ 200 could be imposed or lead to the eviction of tenants.
Terms of Payment: A $ 200 deposit for 2 nights rental or $ 50.00 for 1 night rental is requested payable by credit card. The deposit will serve as a guarantee for breakage, damage and / or cancellation, it will be given or deducted from the balance of the rent. If the cancellation is made less than 15 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages and interest.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
DOMAINE NATUR'EAU ÉPINETTE
Mandeville, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 21, 2019