- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
La Marguerite is a 2005 construction with all facilities located on the beach of Dune du Sud near Havre aux Maisons.
It is composed of two apartments: Le Familial and Le Loft romantique.
Occupying ground floor, you will find an open area , with a central gas fireplace, composed of a livingroom, dining room and a fully equiped kitchen . The apartment include two bedrooms with queensize beds and a bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and glass shower. Larges windows permit a magnificent oceanview and outside, a huge sundeck give access directly on the beach.
Le Loft Romantique
Located on the first floor, the Loft have a fully equiped kitchen. The combined living room and bedroom include a queensize bed, a sofa and an armchair. For an increased comfort, the bathroom is equiped with a therapeutic bathtub and a glass shower. A large balcony overhanging the beach complete the apartment.
- Our kitchens are well equiped with range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwaves oven, washing and drying machines, dishes and even basic condiments for cooking.
- The soundproof apartments have telephone, cable-tv and DVD player
we are providing also bedclothes and towels
We wish you welcome!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Accès directe a la plage (50 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf des Iles (20 min.)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Centre nautique de l'Istorlet
- La Salicorne
- La Méduse - Glass Studio
- Atelier-galerie Marie Berger
- La Maison du Héron
- Atelier de Batik - La route de la soie
- Créations Huguette Joncas
- Atelier et Galerie d'art La Baraque
- Île d'Entrée Cruise
- Fishing trip
- Croisière Observation de phoques
- Cruise caves and cliffs
- Les Grottes du nord Cruise
Boat tour company
- CTMA Cruises
- Excursions en Mer Inc.
- Excursions Le Pluvier Aventurier
Farm / agricultural producer
- Aucoin des sangliers
Festival / special event
- La Folle virée gourmande
- Festival de courts métrages Images en vues
- Festival country western des Îles
- Festival international Contes en Îles
- Festival Acadien
- 32e Concours de Châteaux de sable des Îles
- M.A. Poirier
- Autobus les Sillons
- La balade du Bout du Banc
- Le Barbocheux
- Les Cultures du Large
- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Power Station (Hydro-Québec)
- La Fille de la Mer - savonnerie artisanale
- À l'abri de la Tempête
- Le Verger Poméloi
- Domaine des Salanges
Museum / historic site
- Le Fumoir d'antan - Hard smoked herring Économusée
- Fromagerie du Pied-de-Vent - Raw milk cheese making Économusée
- Écomusée de la Mi-Carême
- Entry Island Museum
- Musée de la mer
- Artisans du sable - Sand sculpture Économusée
- La Grande Saline
- Centre d'interprétation de Mines Seleine
- Le Site d'autrefois
- CAMI's Historical Heritage Site
- The Seal Interpretation Center
- La Maison du Potier - Économusée de la potière
National wildlife reserve
- Pointe de l'Est National Wildlife Area
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire de Fatima
- Centre Équestre La crinière au vent
Period. For Familial 7 day/Week Low Saison November 1st to May 15th $850 (taxes included) Midle Saison September 6th to November 1st $950 (taxes included) Hight Saison June 21st to September 6th $1450(taxes included)
For the loft Low. Saison $800/week taxe inc .
Midle Saison. $1150/week taxe inc.
Hight. Saison. $1350/week taxe inc .
- The reservation is confirmed at the reception of a $300 deposit (non-refundable).
- The balance of the rental is due no later than 30 days before arrival.
- The tenant is responsible of all damages that occur in the apartment.
- No pets are allowed and all of our rental spaces are non-smoking.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.