- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 sofa beds
- 1 bedroom
Discover the charm of a quaint old house dating from the mid 19th century, located on the Route des Arts, at the heart of the village of Sainte-Flavie. From home, you will enjoy a view of the majestic St. Lawrence River and its magnificent sunsets.
Discover the charm of a quaint old house dating from the mid 19th century, located on the Route des Arts, at the heart of the village of Sainte-Flavie. From home, you will enjoy a view of the majestic St. Lawrence River and its magnificent sunsets. From the terrace you have direct access to the sandy beach or plot on which we find unusual small vessels.
In a warm, you will enjoy a cozy comfort. A big solarium opens a window on the extraordinary vastness of the river. The house includes a fully equipped living room, television with digital cable, high speed Internet access, a kitchen / dining room, laundry room, a bedroom, a boudoir and bathroom.
The cottage can accommodate 4 adults and 1 or 2 children
- 1 bedroom upstairs with a queen bed.
- 1 double sofa bed in lounge
- 1 futon in the boudoir
Ideally located, the village of Sainte-Flavie offers the opportunity to discover both the attractions of the Bas-Saint-Laurent and Gaspésie.
A few steps from the house:
- Galleries, workshops, shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Heritage sites (Old rectory, tithe barn...).
- Center for Art Marcel Gagnon.
- Musée du Vieux Moulin, Hydromellerie.
- Sandy beach.
Within a radius of just a few kilometers:
- Parc de la Rivière Métis.
- Musée de la Mer de Pointe-au-Père.
- Golf courses.
- Piste de Karting (Mont-Joli).
- Mitis River (salmon fishing, downhill canoe).
- Parc national du Bic.
- Phares (Pointe-au-Père, Métis).
- Excursions to Île Saint-Barnabé and the Île aux Basques.
- Musée régional de Rimouski.
- Sandy beaches.
- Site rental of bicycles and sea kayaks (St. Luce).
Period Weekend 5 day
Low season $550 $650 $750 High season * - 750 $1000
* High season (1of June to 30 september.)
Week stay: Arrival after 15 pm on Saturday and departure before 10h am the following Saturday.
•••you can pay during your visit.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Flavie, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 1000 $
- 3000 $ - 3500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 14, 2018