- 5 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 625 Square feet
- 1 bathroom
Domaine Repos du Pirate
Come to Discover our Domain Repos du Pirate our 8 private cottages are by the sea. Direct access to the sea by the beach of the Domain.
Because all pirates need rest, we offer you a breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River. You can admire the splendid sunsets from the private terrace of each chalet.
The cottage is rented furnished and fully equipped for up to 5 occuppants. (Extra applicable if more than 5 occuppants). 2 closed bedrooms with a Queen bed and a double bunk bed. A full bathroom with a bath / shower. You can prepare your meal of seafood in the kitchen complete with standard appliances and microwave.
Free Wi-Fi in all our cottages as well as cable television.
Charging terminal for electric vehicles.
Washer and dryer available on request in the common building.
Games are available at the home (games irons, pouch, petanque etc)
Space planned for outdoor fire on the beach.
A SPA is at your disposal until 22h every night
Whether with family, friends or lovers, our cottages will allow you to enjoy your stay in Gaspesie.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Centre de plongée du Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Centre d'Art Marcel Gagnon
- Galerie d'art du Vieux Presbytère
- Atelier du peintre Jean-Pierre Gagnon
- Atelier boutique Au grain de bois
- Atelier Bertrand
- Art Gallery - Studio Raymond-Marie Murray
- Visite sur l'Île Saint-Barnabé
Boat tour company
- Excursion à l'Île Saint-Barnabé (Tourisme Rimouski)
- Les grottes de La Rédemption
Downhill ski centre
- Parc du Mont-Comi
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les P'tits Fruits Champêtres Inc.
- Gîte Repos et Santé
Festival / special event
- International Garden Festival
- Artistes en Fête champêtre
- Rencontres internationales de la photographie en Gaspésie
- La Fresqu'Ô Fête de Mont-Joli
- Symposium de sculptures Les Sculpturales
- Fine Fall Weekends
- Festival Détour
- Festival Country Western de Saint-Gabriel
- Reford Gardens
- Club de golf Boule Rock
- Club de golf L'Empress
- Murals and arts circuit
- Vieux Moulin - Vin de miel
- Fromagerie du Littoral
Museum / historic site
- Centre d'interprétation de la dîme
- Les Ateliers Plein Soleil - Weaving Économusée
- Musée de la Neufve-France
- Site historique maritime de la Pointe-au-Père
- Pointe-au-Père Lighthouse National Historic Site
- Forge Saint-Laurent
- Site historique de la maison Lamontagne
National wildlife reserve
- Pointe-au-Père National Wildlife Area
- La Forêt de Maître Corbeau - Aerial trails
Regional / municipal park
- Mitis River Park
- Parc du Mont-Comi
Religious building and site
- Église de Sainte-Angèle-de-Mérici
- Église Sainte-Luce
- The Fine Food Tour
- Maison Hélios soins et détente
- Domaine Annie-sur-Mer
- Snowmission - La grande fête du snowboard
Rates are indicative, change without notice. Our tariffs are added applicable taxes. Rates are in Canadian currency.
A credit card deposit of half of the stay is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable.The balance of the sum must be paid in full two weeks before the date of your reservation.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the chalets and the common building. All must respect the law 44 on the tobacco which requires a radius of 9 meters of all opening to a building.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.