-------------------------- Promotion May and October: 3rd night at half price! ------------------------ -------------------------------- Discount for consecutive weeks! ---------------------------------
- 2 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 450 000 pc
Domaine Tourelle sur Mer
Cottages to be rented by the sea, each one with a private belvedere for a panoramic view. Quiet place located on a 90 % wooden area. You can go down to the beach by a stairway. Come to discover the spectacular monolith with a turret form.
All cottages are full equipped with new equipments, the bathroom is private and the bedding is included. There are two kinds of cottages, each one to lodge 2 persons:
- One 4 ½ rooms cottage : kitchen, dinning room, bedroom and living room with sofa bed (Pets allowed only in this cottage). (There is a wood burning stove, plus the electric stove, only in the 4 ½ cottage).
- Two 3 ½ rooms, wood cottages. The kitchen, dinning room and living room are open area at the ground floor. The bedroom is on the mezzanine, with a miller ladder. There is also a sofa bed in the living room at the ground floor.
The Haute-Gaspésie is reputed to have wonderful landscapes. Our site is an excellent spot to visit it because there are a lot of activities nearby, from Cap-Chat to Mont-Saint-Pierre and into the national Park of the Gaspésie.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent (100 pi ou 30 m, à 5 minutes à pied!)
- Golf course: Sainte-Anne-des-Monts (20 km)
You want to leave your familiar surroundings
at the beginning of your holiday?
Take the north side of the Gaspésie,
where nature is still wild,
and you will be fascinated by its stunning coastal scenery,
its abrupt mountains and villages scattered along the coast
between Ste-Anne-des-Monts and Forillon!
Hiking along the beach, pedestrian paths, whales observation, stars observation, 15 km bicycle path on the 132 road, along the sea.
Kayak, Lighthouse & Museum, Exploramer, National Park of Gaspésie, Aerial outdoor fitness activities, Golf, Child's play Park & Roller blade, Fishing on quays, Wind turbine interpret. center, Moose observation, Horseback riding, ATV, Tandem hang-gliding.
High Season Middle Season Low Season
Cottage - Night - Week 7 Night - Week 7 Night - Week 7
4 1/2 140 $ - 900 $ 125 $ - 800 $ 110 $ - 700 $
3 1/2 125 $ - 800 $ 110 $ - 700 $ 95 $ - 600 $
- High Season : July 11th to August 23th
- Middle Season: June 20th to July 10th and August 24th to September 13th
- Low Season : May 1st to June 19th and September 14th to October 31th
- 50 $ a week discount for 2 consecutive weeks.
- 100 $ a week discount for 3 consecutive weeks or more.
- Promotion May and October: 3rd night at half price!
- Rates are for two adults, with or without children.
- Sales taxes are not included in the rates.
- 20 $ more for every supplementary adult.
- 20 $ applicable for pets. Allowed in the 4 1/2 cottage only and with restrictions.
- Arond 30 % Non reimbursable deposit taken at the reservation.
- Arrival at 16 h 00 - Departure at 10 h 00 the next day of your last night.
- Unless exception, in high season : reservation is for 3 nights minimum
and in low season : reservation is for 2 nights minimum.
Just what we wanted!
The setting of our chalet was fabulous! We spent morning and evening watching all the surprises that the ocean bring - whales, birds, boats, waves, tides and white caps - you've done a wonderful job of creating a beautiful private setting and being environmentally smart. I would recommend to everyone - especially nature lovers.Gary Taylor, Sedona, Arizona, USA
Lovely cottage overlooking the sea
The cottage was everything we expected it to be. Cozy but well equipped with a fantastic view of the ocean. It is a perfect spot to explore Gaspesie and the Natural Parc. We would highly recommend it. We enjoyed our stay to its fullest.B ., Munich, Germany
Wonderful stay in the Gaspésie
It's a delightful cottage in a wonderful location. Over looking the St-Lawrence. It's a perfect location for exploring the Gaspesie Park. It's a very warm cottage for these cool October nights. Extremely well equipped. We left so at home we didn't want to leave. We even saw shooting stars. Thank you for a memorable experience. We'll be back!Alison, Deb and Hils, Brighton, England
Wonderful "home base"
We enjoyed using the "Tourelle-sur-Mer" cottage as a home base for exploring the Sainte-Anne-des-Monts area and Gaspesie Park last October. We had a gorgeous mix of weather -- sun and wind and waves on the coast and snow in the hills -- which made the landscape especially beautiful. It was nice to come back to such a cosy cabin in the evenings (our dog Skye especially loved curling up beside the woodstove), and it was difficult to pack up and return home to southern Ontario!Kas Stone, Etobicoke, Ontario
Domaine Tourelle sur Mer
Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 95 $ - 140 $
- 7 day week
- 600 $ - 900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 9, 2015