- 7 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 18 x 30 feet
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 300 x 300 feet
the view on Rock Perce
- 7 people maximum
- 2 double rooms with 2 big beds
- 1 small bed ( common space)
- 1 big bed ( common space)
- 1 bathroom, 1 shower-room
- 1 fully-equipped kitchen
- 1 room has food, 1 lounge(show)
- Terrace with a view of the sea
- Washerwoman, tumble-dryer
- Dimensions(Size) of the building: 6m x 10m
- Dimensions(Size) of the property: 100m 100m
Enjoy the view!
Beautiful house on the Gaspesian coast, with a great view on the Perce Rock and Bonaventure Island. You can also appreciate a small picturesque harbor mainly used for lobster fishing and visited by amateur fisherman of mackerel and sea bass, or as anchorage of a small sailing vessel.
The house is situated between Perce (20 minutes by car) and Gaspe (30 minutes). You can also visit the Fort Prevel Golf Club, just 15 minutes away. Less than 3 km away you will find the village of Barrachois, lined with amazing wetlands. In Barrachois there's The General Store Robins, for basic groceries and other needs. There, they speak english and french.
You have direct access to the beach following the creek on the edge of the property.
Take advantage of this beautiful region, offering a magnificent view from the sea of the coast and its cliffs. Do not hesitate to bring your kayak!
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Club nautique de Percé
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie La Maisonart
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- La Fermette d'antan
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Géoparc UNESCO de Percé
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
The guest will have to pay and advance of C$200, refundable if there's a cancellation 2 weeks prior to the renting period. This amount can be payed to account number 15-051-06, account transit 0609-1, in the name of R.W.J.G. Wijsbek, at the National Bank in Gaspe. It can also be paid by Interact at the email address: email@example.com.
This amount will be refunded when there is a cancellation at least two weeks before the arrival date.
In the beginning, when the renter get the key he or she has to pay a deposit off the rest off the amount of 930$.
This amount has to be payed to mister Elmer Le Mesurier who wil give you the key for the house. Or it can be paid the same day by Interac.
If you have an electric car and you charge it on the house will have to pay an extra amount depending on how much kw your car charges.
At the end of your stay, at checking out, you are expected give back the key to mister Elmer Lemesurier or his wife Bernice Vibert.
Cleaning cost are 30 dollars after a week of renting are included in the price.
The renter is responsible for any damage done in the house.
As there are guests coming on the same day as there are guests who are leaving that day:
You are asked to come on the day after 15.00 PM, in the afternoon to make cleaning possible.
For the same reason we ask you to bring back the key of the house before 11.00 AM, in the morning you leave. For exeptions you can call mister Elmer Lemesurier or Mrs Bernice Vibert 4186452626
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
the view on Rock Perce
Percé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 1130 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 12, 2019