- 4 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
The Captain Flynn's House
Captain Flynn's House is located in a charming setting, with uninterrupted views over the sea to both Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island. From the comfort of the living room you can watch the gannets and the whales diving in the bay.
The House has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, and the other a double bed. There is an open kitchen, and the dining room leads out to a terrace and the garden.
The kitchen is well equipped and a washing machine and dryer are also fitted. All linen and towels for your stay are included.
We are sure you will enjoy your stay in Captain Flynn's House, and have a very relaxing holiday. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Daria and Urs
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Club nautique de Percé
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
- Galerie La Maisonart
Autodrome / karting centre
- Circuit Nitram Plus
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
- La Fermette d'antan
Museum / historic site
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Géoparc UNESCO de Percé
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Captain Flynn's House
Percé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 22, 2019