1 from 15 - Entrance with view to the sea
2 from 15
3 from 15 - gallery
4 from 15 - kitchen
5 from 15
6 from 15 - apricot room with the single bed
7 from 15 - separate toilet
8 from 15 - bathroom with shower
9 from 15
10 from 15 - little green room
11 from 15 - apricot room with the queen-sixe-bed
12 from 15 - stairs for to go to the 1 floor
13 from 15 - stairs with the security-door
14 from 15 - living-room
15 from 15 - living room
The Bellevue House
5 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
Percé is known for the beauty of its landscape and access it gives to the National Park of the island bonaventure and Percé Rock.
The Bellevue House is located between Percé and l'Anse à Beaufils, on a side street away from the noise for a quite stay. You have a panoramic view to the sea. The "vieille usine" (cultural place) and the service points are located 4 km from our chalet. An ideal place for beautiful holidays.
There are two bedrooms, a large kitchen and a living room (all wood) and a terrace with sea views. This site is ideal for a family of up to five members as children can play outdoors or for two couples.
This house has all the assets that people are looking for on holiday.
Activities nearby: Golf (Chandler 30 km, Prével 50 km), salmon fishing (Grande-Rivière 10 km, Gaspé 75 km), scuba diving (Percé 10 km), you can also visit the Forillon National Park(1:45 hours driving).
Last updated: August 14, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Club nautique de Percé
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie La Maisonart
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
- La Fermette d'antan
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay