- 5 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 single bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
The Bellevue House
Percé is known for the beauty of its landscape and access it gives to the National Park of the island bonaventure and Percé Rock.
The Bellevue House is located between Percé and l'Anse à Beaufils, on a side street away from the noise for a quite stay. You have a panoramic view to the sea. The "vieille usine" (cultural place) and the service points are located 4 km from our chalet. An ideal place for beautiful holidays.
There are two bedrooms, a large kitchen and a living room (all wood) and a terrace with sea views. This site is ideal for a family of up to five members as children can play outdoors or for two couples.
This house has all the assets that people are looking for on holiday.
Activities nearby: Golf (Chandler 30 km, Prével 50 km), salmon fishing (Grande-Rivière 10 km, Gaspé 75 km), scuba diving (Percé 10 km), you can also visit the Forillon National Park(1:45 hours driving)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Club nautique de Percé
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie La Maisonart
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
- La Fermette d'antan
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Géoparc UNESCO de Percé
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Bellevue House
Percé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 7, 2018