- 9 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 4 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
The Alice house
Percé is known for the beauty of its landscape and access it gives to the National Park of the island bonaventure and Percé Rock.
The Alice House is located between Percé and l'Anse à Beaufils, on a side street away from the noise for a quiet stay. You have a panoramic view to the sea. The "vieille usine" (cultural place) and the service points are located 4 km from our house. An ideal place for beautiful holidays.
There are five bedrooms, a large kitchen and two living rooms, also a terrace with view to the sea. There are five bedrooms, a large kitchen and two living rooms, also a terrace with view to the sea. This site is ideal for a family of up to 8 members as children can play outdoors or for two couples whitch like to have really enough room (each family has 1 floor with bathroom)as children can play outdoors or for two couples whitch like to have really enough room (each family has 1 floor with bathroom)
This house has all the assets that people are looking for on holiday.
Activities nearby: Golf (Chandler 30 km, Prével 50 km), salmon fishing (Grande-Rivière 10 km, Gaspé 75 km), scuba diving (Percé 10 km), you can also visit the Forillon National Park(1:45 hours driving)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Club nautique de Percé
- Galerie La Maisonart
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
Autodrome / karting centre
- Circuit Nitram Plus
- Plage municipale - Banc de Pabos - Grande-Rivère
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Nova Lumina
- Club de golf Chandler
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
- La Fermette d'antan
Museum / historic site
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Le Parc du Bourg de Pabos
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Géoparc UNESCO de Percé
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Maison Pure-Thé
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Alice house
Percé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 17, 2020