1 from 55
2 from 55 - Arrival with the view of the balcony giving on the 2e floor bedroom.
3 from 55
4 from 55
5 from 55
6 from 55 - Pavilion entrance
7 from 55 - Patio pik-nik table and full of land to play
8 from 55 - the pavilion
9 from 55
10 from 55
11 from 55
12 from 55
13 from 55
14 from 55
15 from 55
16 from 55 - At your arrival
17 from 55 - jardin de fleurs
18 from 55 - Arrière de la maison
19 from 55
20 from 55
21 from 55
22 from 55 - House and Pavillion
23 from 55 - Back of the house
24 from 55
25 from 55
26 from 55 - Arrière du terrain
27 from 55
28 from 55
29 from 55 - 2nd floor bedroom
30 from 55 - 2nd floor bedroom
31 from 55 - Bedroom on first floor (11' x 12') with a queen size bed
32 from 55 - Kitchen
33 from 55 - Inside the pavilion (bedroom), 12' x 14'
34 from 55
35 from 55
36 from 55
37 from 55
38 from 55
39 from 55 - LIving room
40 from 55 - Dining room
41 from 55 - chambre du haut
42 from 55 - Dinner room
43 from 55 - Bedroom at 2e floor with exit to the balcony
44 from 55 - Living and Dining room
45 from 55 - Anse-à-Beaufils River
46 from 55
47 from 55
48 from 55
49 from 55
50 from 55
51 from 55
52 from 55
53 from 55
54 from 55
55 from 55
End of the Road House
6 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Charming chalet with pavilion, by the river of Anse-à-Beaufils. Confortable, very intimate and secure for the children. Land of 200' large, nicely lanscaped, including twos furnished patios. Come listening to the silence at only 10 minutes from Percé.
Nice chalet near the river of l'Anse-à-Beaufils (300 ft), very comfortable, charming and intimate. Everything is included in the house. Come and empty your spirit while listening to the silence and admiring all the shining stars. It's a little paradise for you and your family. Tranquility, security and peace garanteed. It's the last house on the road, so very calm, neighbour only on one side, far away (400 ft) - at only ten minutes from Percé !
A warm house of 24' x 32' on 2 floors, completely furnished, is welcoming you with a land of 200' ft large, nicely lanscaped, including twos furnished patios.
A plus : an independant pavilion of 12 x 14' that serve as a bedroom, to better share with friends. The house and pavilion can accomodate 6 persons.
Nothing is missing: internet, bedding, disheds, complete kitchen battery, glassware, cable-tv, sound system, coffee maker, phone for local call and cards, washing room equiped with shower and bath, B-B-Q.
Cottage and land
- Building dimensions: 1270 ft²
- Property dimensions: 18 acres
Last updated: December 14, 2019
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: rivière et océan (300 pi et 2 km)
- Golf course: Chandler et Prével (30 km et 45 km)
- Ski Hill: Gaspé (alpin) et St-Isidore (de fond et glissade) (75 km et 8 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Club nautique de Percé
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Galerie La Maisonart
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
Autodrome / karting centre
- Plage municipale - Banc de Pabos - Grande-Rivère
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Nova Lumina
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
Museum / historic site
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
- Musée Le Chafaud
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Maison Pure-Thé
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay and long term
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
June 30 to August 17 : 1 050 $ / week
August 17 to Sept 7 : 900$ / week
From Sept 7 : 700$ / week
In september, reservations are approuved for stay of 4 days and more - price asked: 115$/day.
- Tax included.
- Weekly location from Saturday to Saturday, 7 nights (July and August),
- Departure : 11:00 A.M. - Arrival: 4:00 PM
- Prices given for 6 persons (maximum allowed).
- Check deposit or Interac, non refundable, of 50% of total amount is required to confirm the reservation. Balance is due on arrival. Sorry, we do not accept credit card or any card.
- Security deposit on arrival of $100, given back on departure.
Domestic animals are accepted (25$/week extra). No smoking inside the house.