- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Cottages Chalets Nature Ocean-Percé
Description View! Peace! Space! Located at the top of the hill, in direct view of the Perce Rock! View of the Perce Rock, Bonaventure Island and the ocean for a panoramic view of nearly 180 degrees.
View! Peace! Space!
Located at the top of the hill, in direct view of the Perce Rock! View of the Perce Rock, Bonaventure Island and the ocean for a panoramic view of nearly 180 degrees.
Located half a kilometer from the road on top of a hill, an area of 43 acres offers a magnificent view. You can see the village of Perce, Percé Rock, the Bonaventure Island, Mont Ste-Anne and the sea.
Established away from the road, this place in nature offers peace and comfort. You will be charmed by our recently built chalets. It is a dream location!
Please note that the Percé Rock is visible from the inside of all the "Chalets 2 bedrooms." Different designs of chalets are offered, accomodating 2 to 8 people.
Rental by day or week.
Come visit us, we are happy to welcome you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Ocean
- Golf course: Chandler ou Fort Prével (environ 48 km)
* Rocher Percé and Bonaventure island* Whale watching
* Deep sea fishing (cod) and in rivers (salmon)
* Bird watching (northern gannet)
* Agate and jasper beaches
* Beaches (Cap d'Espoir, Percé et L'Anse-à-Beaufils)
* Diving, Sea kayaking, pool * Water slides * Go-Karts * 2 golf courses * Mini-golf * Tennis * Forillon National Park (100 km) * Gaspésie Biopark
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.