- 5 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: about 60 m2
- 2 bathrooms
The Captain's apartement
The Captain's apartement (in our house) is located in a charming setting, with uninterrupted view to both Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island.
The House has two bedrooms, with a queen bed and private bathroom (each). Your living room with view to the Percé Rock has also a sofa-bed.
The open kitchen is well equipped. All linen and towels for your stay are included.
From your private terrace in the garden you can watch the gannets and the whales passing by.
If you like to make a bonfire in our big garden we invite you to our fire-place with view to the Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island.
The apartement is perfect for a little family of four persons or two couples. A beautiful place to relax.
We wish you wonderful holidays by us.
Daria and Urs
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Club nautique de Percé
- Gîte Aux Jardins de l'Anse
- Camp de Base Coin-du-Banc
- Donald Cahill Art Gallery
- Galerie d'art de l'Hôtel Rocher Percé
- Galerie La Maisonart
Autodrome / karting centre
- Circuit Nitram Plus
- Whale Watching Cruise on a Zodiac
- Whales Watching Cruise (Percé)
- Croisière au Parc de l'Ile-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Boat tour company
- Les Bateliers de Percé inc.
Festival / special event
- Les Percéides - Festival International de cinéma et d'art de Percé
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Couture & Cahill coach cie
- La Fermette d'antan
Museum / historic site
- Musée Le Chafaud
- Authentical Historical General Store 1928
- Lelièvre Lelièvre et Lemoignan - Salt and dried Cod Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Regional / municipal park
- Géoparc UNESCO de Percé
- Circuit historique de Percé
- Au Coin de la Berge
- Gaspesia 100 Mountain Bike Marathon
- Ultra Trail Gaspésia 100
- Sentiers du Géoparc de Percé - Sentiers des Rivières - Sentiers des Montagnes
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Percé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 22, 2019